+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 492 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Senior Member hafizwaseem is an unknown quantity at this point hafizwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye ek khas news hai or agr koi is ko strategy ko follow kry tu phir wo ziada sy ziada profit ly skta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ratna is an unknown quantity at this point ratna's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my experience, typically news not drift worth as expected. therefore i believe for keep safe we should use right money management to actually decrease our risk. therefore if worth not drift as a news, we not loss our balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    yesterday the funda is emerging european conditions as to the bleak, a few action out to create europe soared. friday yesterday within the final movement that would penetrate the best purpose from a few weeks a couple of slips upon the bottom purpose. moreover, supported by poor nfp knowledge, thus it's clear there can be no word fell out to eur. might well be seen till the shut as to the market, the eur will still be within the purpose 1. 2814..

Member jerroudiyoussef is an unknown quantity at this point jerroudiyoussef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello
    action on the news
    the trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in news?
    most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money .

Banned jeki is an unknown quantity at this point jeki's Avatar
    Thanks
    news will be the necessary a part of trade specially regarding the currency try. i feel that in case we trade eur/usd, therefore we ought to understand the european monetary and united state monetary news for begin the forex trade. once follow news we could analyze our trade strategy and might reach our call. therefore if we need to actually gain, therefore follow this type of news.

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    the following news flash are certainly vitally important hence if perhaps every shape observe her stratagy because of this news flash.. ough get extra extra gain.. by using ur stratagy and even lots of time frame ough regulate losing. a individual needs to be expert around stock trading excellent. do you find it the right way to get individual so that you can amenable an important placements just after listiening a little something around news flash?

Senior Member cesha is an unknown quantity at this point cesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    all the necessary news and ought to thought-about, however the news is likewise conditional. i've done is, to discover from one in all the trusted web, exactly where the news was told that high impact categories that influence worth movements within the forex market.

Banned karimforx13 is an unknown quantity at this point karimforx13's Avatar
    Thanks
    hayyy .... These news are very essential for each currency pair. If we trade EUR/USD, so we should to follow European financial and United state financial news for start trade. After follow news we can analyze our trade strategy and can reach our decision. So if we want to gain, so follow these. Thanks..... good luck

Banned fatonah is an unknown quantity at this point fatonah's Avatar
    Thanks
    excellent news to remain seen within the trade, as a result of the trade was news thus will be the want to remain listened to firmly and to remain analyzed..,,, when using the news as to the trader will not properly open position as a result of it is certainly dangerous for your own traders themselves. .. most traders hanging himself to firmly the news, im positive it
    nice work....

Banned mansyur fx is an unknown quantity at this point mansyur fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well so much as far back as am involved i believe business confidence one among t can be one of the best fundamental analysis to actually follow as a result of movement are driven by business confidence however before investing inside the fundamental analysis we only really need to think about our money management level in alternative to actually be for the save aspect on your trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 492 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)