+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 492 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Banned siful003 is an unknown quantity at this point siful003's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I know that right given red sign -high impact and other are low impact .. but am not give sugeastion to just watch the red sign news.. here i given news type which is given the high high impact on the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ditdexter is an unknown quantity at this point ditdexter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shaif89 View Post
    how do we know the direction of price movements that occur as a result of the news? okay to move 50-100 pips, but whether it will bear or bull, is not it hard to know? .. even if we know, the price has passed away. thanks
    you are right bro .. we would indeed be very difficult to know the direction and impact of movement caused by the news .. finally, some people actually do trapping news to deal with it .. it by using the pending order buy stop and sell stop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ansi09 is an unknown quantity at this point ansi09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes what yo said is totally true, those are the key news that really affect the market & make it trend all the way up & down for decent pips. some traders choose those news releases to trade & make their day. Some of those news can make you earn in minutes or 1 hour what others earn in a whole, long & tiring trading day.

Senior Member advan is an unknown quantity at this point advan's Avatar
    Thanks
    around my opinion fundamental news are simply fundamental trading has therefore a great many items out to trade and you ought to be terribly careful of whatever you are going to do simply fall into out to the market and be aware that trading requirs a number of smart trading and strategis, intreast rates facilitate plenty.

Member shaif89 is an unknown quantity at this point shaif89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence

how do we know the direction of price movements that occur as a result of the news? okay to move 50-100 pips, but whether it will bear or bull, is not it hard to know? .. even if we know, the price has passed away. thanks

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post

2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence

Dear friends you are right and you list is the cool one to follow for the news traders. But I want to add one more news which has good impact in Forex Trading and this one is NFP Non Farm Payroll for the USA. This news has more than 100 pips volatility in the market.
    I think Forex Traders enjoy News trading with their special strategy. I know most traders have special strategy for news Trading.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really, we can not say that this news is the best or that news, all that matters is the ay that you are reacting to the news inline with the traders sentiments that prevails at that time in the market, this is what i see,m all news can behave funny at times.

Banned aliv is on a distinguished road aliv's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khoman View Post
    I myself often following news that a major impact, or in the red colored forexfactory, but just who speak it, because I think that a speech can change the trend, from the only news. and I do it and follow it and I think the percentage of success is very large.
    actually that's not just websites that provide information on the news that will take place every day, but it is generally the site is popular among many traders, and indeed if you are a news trader, then you should choose is one that has great movement (such as you say marked in red) because it is actually a symbol of high impact movements that have at least 50 pips movement

Senior Member currency is an unknown quantity at this point currency's Avatar
    Thanks
    there's plenty of info that typically happens as being for foreign exchange trading swapping currency trading, still this isnt every that provides superior volatility consistently. superior volatility info need lack of employment cost and additionally nfp simultaneously of u. s. extremely are few necessary your.

Member nillgogon is on a distinguished road nillgogon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we must follow the most effective news like job, interest rate, land, etc. we must follow the high impact news which will make an effect on market. and we will see the sine with the news then we can understand which one is the high impact news. we can follow them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 492 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 309 310 311 312 313 321 361 411 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)