+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 492 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Senior Member s.hendy200 is an unknown quantity at this point s.hendy200's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex news is very important because by reading news we have to check out the market rate as well ...also we think about the future that what we had done in the next step about to the forex ..i am not totaly sure about the news beacause many of them are wrong news ..i work with my ideas i just learn the news for the market check ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asimjee is an unknown quantity at this point asimjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    good this news are very very important so if any body follow his stratagy with this news .. u gain more more profit .. with ur stratagy and also many time u control the loss.. and with follow the news u can control the emotion and avoid the overtrade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    wich the best news yang asyik to we trep together brother..?? satu tapi mempesona, yo kui asline seng dikarepno gan... iyya kan... mannatabb

maz echo

Member siko is an unknown quantity at this point siko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all red icon data on forexfacotry must be follwd

Senior Member nasimut is an unknown quantity at this point nasimut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News has level of influence. I have a website that I use that has economic calendar and in their theirs some stats on how much this news going to influence the market. This is important because you can anticipate the market volatility by just waiting for that news to come. I usually position myself before the news come. and put a good SL price and let the TP open for me to take advantage.

Senior Member namodur is an unknown quantity at this point namodur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes you can lose your money because a news published without your knowledge, so you must make a news calendar in front of you when you analyzing your chart and when you decided to open a position.

Banned eko dessy setiawan is an unknown quantity at this point eko dessy setiawan's Avatar
    Thanks
    nfp... this number one news have to you follow.... cos this usually trun one way... and you will get much pips prent....
    this saran from me... so tetep look your bijak..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Main kisi bhi news ko follow karna pasand nahi karta hoon, jab ye pata chalta hai, ki market mein news aane waali hai, to main trade nahi karta hoon, main to technical trader hoon, aur indicator base par trading karta hoon.
    han bhai kafi trader news time ma trade karna pasand nh kartay hay . news time ma market buhat zaida risky hoti hay .es liyay kuch trader us wakat risk laina pasand nh kartay hay aur wo market ki stability ka wait kartay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Senior Member nasimut is an unknown quantity at this point nasimut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can analyze the news will be very beneficial and can gain a lot of profit, we must pay attention and watch for any news out and how the impact on the market, if we are familiar with the terms in the news and trends of the impact, then we will benefit great. News is also divided into a number of criteria based on its effect on the price of currencies, such as news of high impact, medium impact or low impact, we must analyze it. So before we do the OP then at least we have to do fundamental analysis through stories that are being developed.

Junior Member tradernoob is an unknown quantity at this point tradernoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not expert on fundamental analysis. I am confuse with it. Those news are mostly have high impact but I don't know why. I don't know what reason that make market very volatile with those news. So, can you explain to us what the meaning of those news? Also, how to identify that those news will make market run suddenly. How to use those news? Can we just see previous and actual data for those news? Also, what will we do if we meet with them? Thank you for your answer.
    Last edited by tradernoob; 2013-09-11 at 02:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 492 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)