+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 492 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Banned lutfi fx is an unknown quantity at this point lutfi fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader ought to be skilled in trading the news, will be the correcy means for trader to open a giant positions when listiening a thing in news much of the trade trades in this way however they could be loss their money thus acting on each news story and throwing your money within the market may become a lumpish act how the beginnners should avoid. Indeed you're right, news may massive profit, But additionally may give a bigger loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    This kind of media has become a necessity for almost all of the currency in Exchange for the pair. Me, EUR/USD and to do so is by personal Western Europe and tells U...Born in-Lux, a personal media developed trade portal. When will we analyze your tactics of doing what it does, the media. And Yes, if we want to, and so on. A big thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gcgego is an unknown quantity at this point gcgego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you, I don't know the effect of foreign news, I will find the opportunity to study the exchange of news, ask, we read these significant foreign exchange news tips in general there, know please send a message to me some website address.

Member seribudollar is an unknown quantity at this point seribudollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence

with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips

so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.
    News trader is incredible .. can get tens and hundreds of pips in $ bberapa minutes,, like tigers, one meal can last up to a month .. sayasendiri love to take advantage when trading on the news .. news is the best.
    Consistent is The Key to Success in Forex Trading

Senior Member ShahidFx is on a distinguished road ShahidFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The news relating to the market and data when issued from the economic must be followed by the trader for earning purpose. At this time the market moves quickly ups and downs and this is the best time to trader for the trader. Balance of trade and unemployment date and also inflation rate are very important news and data.

Senior Member amistyle is an unknown quantity at this point amistyle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hame rules ko follow kerna chahye yahan p. Forex k rules k rules ko her new person ko follow kerne chahye. Maine ak account ise wajah se ban kerwa diya hai. Maine just ak comment alne copy kiya tha jo k phle b koys hoa tha or uski wajah se mera account ban ho gaya tha.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    High impacts economic news is very crucial in trading, though there are times you don't only need the headlines, also consider the factors to led to the headlines before making your decisions.

Member mian1122 is an unknown quantity at this point mian1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every news have affect but according to my own experience unemployment data have great affect on market trend and this news change the market direction to one side and make big distance..

Banned nipuna is an unknown quantity at this point nipuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    News are more inportent do forex trading both news use less but some time released news can change market states.you must keep in touch news and get ready do trade.you have good knowledge you can get good profit in news released time

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    A always look at what the news is saying about the currency pairs we trade in the market, but my tradings are based on pure technical analyses , this is because often times , the news follows the direction of what is already established in the chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 492 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 356 406 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)