+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 492 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #2

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear friend thanks for this kind information and dear i am thank full to you that you post a good and full of knowladge post dear we must follow these news before starting the trade if we do trade with som fundamantel things who related with the forex we get success in it and we make it successfull .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned millo is an unknown quantity at this point millo's Avatar
    Thanks
    it factor are quite vital as being a result in cases where any specific physical structure pursue his specific strategy in this type factor.. throughout earn a whole lot additional a whole lot additional build money.. to perform your strategy along using a range of precious time throughout restrain losing.. based mostly on pursue this news throughout will certainly be able to restrain which experiencing and steer free of which over trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    that right given red sign -high sway and otherd are low sway .. in any case am not offer sugeestion to simply watch the red sign news.. here i given news sort which is given the high affect available..

Senior Member manahan is an unknown quantity at this point manahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    in trade news i got a large amount of bad expertise as a result of typically much of news there may be speculator in to market create the worth move going back direction against the news itself, therefore in trading news i'll follow the worth action which look huge money in to it. or perhaps just await next hours to trade making use of it.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waisey tou jo trader forex trading mein news read kr k trading krta hai ous k liye tou sari news he important hoti hain leikin sub sey ziyada important news GDP ki news hai ye market mein kafi effect krti hai eis sey market kafi high speed sey up our down hoti hai eis liye GDP news follow krna bohat he important hota hai

Senior Member Raj.Kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Raj.Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 19walid View Post
    if we are trading with fundamental analysis yes i agree with you, but i think that we don't have to follow new if we are trading on technical analysis we don't have to follow any new because all the news are included en the price it self.
    Following news is not for fundamental trader only friend. Following news here doesn't mean understanding every news or data released. I prefer to interpret "following news" include following the schedule of every news or data release.
    even technical trader, they still need to follow news release. at least to know when a news or data release, is it a low or a high impact schedule. what for? many technical trade in a sideways movement, in doing so they avoid news trading. But, there are also many technical trader use news release to trap or to follow the high massive movement to gain profit as much as possible in only a short time.

Banned mat sungkar is an unknown quantity at this point mat sungkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I advise you not trot out money info, for exactly what it is extremely dangerous to deal, is absolutely a brand new supply to choose the path of business however it is not immediate, it's.its extended term.

Member seribudollar is an unknown quantity at this point seribudollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aravin View Post
    To the traders to the traders at on the news to make a big profit but before action on the news the trader must be skilled in trading the news is the correct way for trader to open a big positions after a something in news most of the traders to way but they may be loss their money to traders.
    Do pending orders only friend, for pending orders 15 pips from the current price, when the market moves quickly assured you will get the profit.
    Consistent is The Key to Success in Forex Trading

Senior Member aravin is an unknown quantity at this point aravin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To the traders to the traders at on the news to make a big profit but before action on the news the trader must be skilled in trading the news is the correct way for trader to open a big positions after a something in news most of the traders to way but they may be loss their money to traders.

Member 19walid will become famous soon enough 19walid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we are trading with fundamental analysis yes i agree with you, but i think that we don't have to follow new if we are trading on technical analysis we don't have to follow any new because all the news are included en the price it self.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 492 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)