+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 312 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3119

Thread: Which news must be follow.

Member datur is an unknown quantity at this point datur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.3 USD
    Thanks
    Mere hisab se news k samye humy trading nahi karni chaiye kyki news humre anylsis se kaffi alag hotta hai or market ko kaffi alag le jaata hai jismai humy loss milta hai eslia es se dur he rahna chaiye..jab aap news mai kaffi confident ho ki theek aap ki anylsis se jayega tabi aap trade open kar skate ho with stop loss k sath kyki ye bahut he risky hotta hai humre lia..stop loss ho to hum jaida nuksan se bacch sakte hai es business mai...thanks

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member joinibrar is an unknown quantity at this point joinibrar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    81.6 USD
    Thanks
    mere bhai kuch tredar kehte hen k news ko folow krna chahye or kuch tredar kehte hen k news ko fallow nh karna chahye jo koi scalping stretegy istemaal krte hen wo to kehte hen k news ko zaroor follow krna chahye or jo nh krte scalping wo kehte hen k news ko kbi b follow nh krna chahye

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1632.3 USD
    Thanks
    Usually high impact news tends to have the most effect on the market as market volatility usually increase during and after they are released, often time some high impact news are released that are not on forex Calender's, this type of news usually have the most volatility.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member rrdevmurari is an unknown quantity at this point rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    341.1 USD
    Thanks
    ha aapki baat to sahi hai ki forex me aapko news par depend rahana hoga is liye aapko news ko must follow karana chahiye aur gdp ka sabse jyada affact karata hai forex me currency ke rate par is liye aapko in sabhi chijo ka pata hona bahuit hi zarurihita hai warna apako jyada profit nahi milta hai ye yaad rahe

Member toroto is an unknown quantity at this point toroto's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.8 USD
    Thanks
    i don't interest in the details of the news, what is important in it for me is to know what is the time of the news, in which currency, and the importance of the news. that's what is important, but concerning if the price will go to the up or to the down, that's refering to the technical analysis

Banned hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    274.6 USD
    Thanks
    Of course, my bro, obviously, I actually do consider that looks to me personally to adhere to a news, prior to we have to very understand that whenever a news relase this particular course will lead to quick motion and of course this particular will take result upabout profit or even lose we will end up being able to, build sure which u discovered about obeying strategy news, and news hstory make use of offers eliminated prior to because consideration u predictions

Member date is an unknown quantity at this point date's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24.8 USD
    Thanks
    It is necessary to list the information for each group of two currencies. Many people are able to sell the euro / dollar to ensure the financial information of the European currency, go to the scene together and start selling the shopping together with the people we are associated with. When the information is produced quickly, and we will ease our analysis and technology to buy income can also reach all of our choices. In this case, once we get, therefore, these species.

Member tahu bulat is an unknown quantity at this point tahu bulat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    28.4 USD
    Thanks
    Many of the central bank governors have all the information needed to publish the information. For example, when the Swiss central bank and the Bank of Japan may have the effect of interference, they will hold a general press conference. Throughout the press conference, you can do it with your own home is a great idea in the end what money can be transferred and also for a while. The central bank to intervene almost can move the foreign exchange market every day 500-1000pips.

Banned mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1211.9 USD
    Thanks
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that this particular news tend to be very terribly important so if any kind of physique adhere to their stratagy using this news. you gain a lot of more profit. along with ur stratagy and also many time you management the actual loss. and along with adhere to the actual news you can management the actual emotion and steer clear of the overtrade.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member VGA is an unknown quantity at this point VGA's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.2 USD
    Thanks
    Yu earn more more profits .. with ur stratagy and also a lot of time u control the loss .. However follow the news u can control emotions and avoid overtrade. So we have to follow the financial news and financial state in Europe and the United States for trade must begin. After follow the news we can analyze our business strategy, and can be up to our decision. Even if we want to win .........

+ Reply to Thread