+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 492 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-01-27   18:44
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I think you should follow every news that has high effect on the market. If you will follow and do news trading then you can make good profit with Forex trading market but I think you should avoid it because it is also very risky.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Senior Member fxcombie is an unknown quantity at this point fxcombie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It not positive. it is on my real account. I also think that when trade is open market is normal, I see the market trend: say, it is for buy and news, false news? there are false news instead of So all have to must be careful about news impact and news trading . only but i am afraid of trading while it is news time and should avoid the new that has a big impact rather than because we can not ignored such an important thing during trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member monyong is an unknown quantity at this point monyong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself follow the nfp and the fomc and I think the news that could change the trends that happen in the next days, so the market will usually do a great movement ... and it occurs frequently on the news ... so we have to be ready.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you need to get achievement in Forex market, you should have to follow the every day Forex information in case u gain increasingly more profit thus any physique follow his stratagy using this information.. as a result of this information is vital thus watch the information along with solely this class thus u can simply management ur emotion to trade and likewise get great income

Senior Member Dr-Maged is an unknown quantity at this point Dr-Maged's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we should follow all the trade news so that we can learn more and more and gain knowledge to avoid over trade and get the highest profits

Banned puzzlefx is an unknown quantity at this point puzzlefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    And tend to increase the number of lots is used regardless of the price movement on the chart and news instead of controlling emotion is also good strategy i think. Though we have the opportunity to learn about Forex properly so we should to learn about Forex before starting real trade and if the condition of our orders are emotional and mental loss then we will be severely affected and we will be more irritable, emotionally stunned and lost in all conditions because it will cause mental.

Member jawadsafdar1010 is on a distinguished road jawadsafdar1010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence

with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips

so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.
    Bilkul app nay theak information di hai.yahan sa pehlay bi mujhay ya information mili thi.or isi ki waja sa mai earning kar raha hn.But thanx app nay ya bataya.and friendz ya bohat impotant hai.agar is tarika ko agar samjho tu pata chalay ga.ya pair such 50 sa 100 pips move kartay hai daily...

Banned trader fx is an unknown quantity at this point trader fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think connected to essentially forex business information and trading business must be follows. it helps to essentially. prove our expertise along with helps to essentially earning the
    money coming coming from the forex business. we ought to adopt the technical analysis and knowledge etc.

Senior Member kuzkhan is an unknown quantity at this point kuzkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself always like to follow the news like the nfp and the fomc, and for me it's very impact great news and it could change a trend and it's very nice, so I think the news is very important and if we could read the good news with us will be successful.

Senior Member allexlovers is an unknown quantity at this point allexlovers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan is forex me news important hai to all treaders k lye or ye forum bht profitable or suitable hai ye hamay best money or profits deta hai posting krne par or forex k bare me hamay achi jankari honi chaye.....

Senior Member albertoson is an unknown quantity at this point albertoson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way for trade the global currency market is trading the news trade this make it easy for the smart trader to take advantage of the market and make huge sum of money per report,but not all the news report are trade-able,the trade-able news are the interest rate,employment change,unemployment ,inflation report,gdp report.during this report the move 50 to 100pips per report.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 492 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 286 287 288 289 290 298 338 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)