+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 492 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Junior Member abdulrahman99 is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrahman99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI...aapki ki post bahut acchi hai ye hum jaise newbies ke liye bahut acchi jankari hai ise subko follow karna chahiye par mujhe ek baat aur janni hai ki in....These news are very essential for each currency pair. If we trade EUR/USD, so we should to follow European financial and United state financial news

---------- Post added 08-20-2016 at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-19-2016 at 10:13 PM ----------

HI...?

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also
    I would prefer no to trade news .. for me news is a bullet to drive the price for break a conflict area to a clear signal...sometime the news is good , but

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sampai is an unknown quantity at this point sampai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I personally simply subsequent news of nfp, apart from which I have by no means noticed the actual news, as a result of to me personally which was a the actual just issue of the actual news, and the actual market will not transfer such as all of the newsnya and most especially we have to know about the daily trading range, because thats the the majority of important factor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member umair439 is an unknown quantity at this point umair439's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wesy to high impact aur medium impact ki news market py asar dalit hain lekin khuch news ka affeact long term hota he khuch ka short term humain central bank ki terf sy jari hony wali news ko zroor follow krna chye taa k main decion py hmari nzr rhy

Member jaz is on a distinguished road jaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main aap ko chaahiye kay aap is main news suna kro q kay is main news sun kr aap acha earn kr sktay ho forex trading main news sunnay kay bohot sai faiday hotay hain q kay is main aap news sun kr acha earn kr sktay ho is main aap news ki madad sai trade kr sktay ho follow kr sktay ho

Banned IFX anet is an unknown quantity at this point IFX anet's Avatar
    Thanks
    The actual monetary news whenever unharness and also Financial Knowledge whenever released after that should be adhere to in this particular time. The actual trader ought to utilize the actual trade to notice the actual trend of the actual market. In this particular motion the actual market transfer ups and downs frequently.

Junior Member nasgor is an unknown quantity at this point nasgor's Avatar
    Thanks
    just after that any kind of news build some thing good for those whenever i am sure about the actual news which nes is actually 100% depending on reality. when which a skilled and skilled individual can invest and obtain good profit along with their good strategy.

Banned gegefx is an unknown quantity at this point gegefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading can often end up being good because well because bad whenever happen to be on trade. That is what occurred along with me personally. I had been currently on trade and had been on profit however the BoJ treatment sent the actual Japanese Yen tumbling lower. The actual trade strike the actual stop loss.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are all major news releases which impact almost each and every pair of currencies depending upon the origin country of news. Following a news is a difficult task because we can not follow the news selectively, when it comes to fundamental analysis all the economic news becomes important.

Banned ahmed040 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed040's Avatar
    Thanks
    The nature of the case in the news that matters to the traders where he determines that the exchange rate was up or down and can also through News predicted the currency situation in the future for a certain period and this little benefit in trading in the Forex

Banned ashraf111 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hrad working is the key of success jab aap mehnat kro ge to kamiyabi aap ke qadam choome gi is liye forex trading ko mehnat or lagan ke sath manage krna chahy or issi taeh se hum profit bhi earn ker skte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 492 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 258 308 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)