+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 492 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-01-26   09:04
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  3977 USD

Forex Trading main Trader ko market kay all updates ko smjna hay aor Trader ko sb Forex Trading kay major pairs ky trend ko smjna hota hay aor Trader ko market kay interest rate ko smjna hay aor Trader ko in sbhy 8 things ko must understand karna hay phr Trader ko Trading main thek Trading sy profit earn hota hay aor Trader good earning easily kar sakta hay

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member IBRAHEM is an unknown quantity at this point IBRAHEM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News actually has a great role in dealing with such moves and therefore must understand how you can analyze the news in a good way in order to be able to reach a good profit through fundamental analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein just wohi news follow karni chaye jo 3 bulk yani high effect wali ho jis se market mein high volatile expect hota hai aur market bhout fast move karta hai aur us time risk bhi hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member supri khan is an unknown quantity at this point supri khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    news is usually very important on each area however on Forex trading u trading is actually just about almost most depend upon the newest news if u adhere to the newest news after that the offer u a lot of profit the very required to read latest news daily on Forex trading

Banned tariqmahmood786 is an unknown quantity at this point tariqmahmood786's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex mao ameer wo hi trader.hoty hao ko greed se dor rehty hai or trading.mai bohot hard work karty hai or sath hi apno planning.confidently.banaty hai or trading.karne se.pehle.market ko achi tarha analysis .karty hai or sath hi market trend par bhi nazar rakhty hain

Member Mahm is on a distinguished road Mahm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is all the banker or capitalism who control it .... but the price more in the other direction for news is bullet to drive the price for break a conflict area to a clear single sometime the news is good, would profit no to trade news.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the actual monetary news which occur to end up being linked on your forex tend to be spend the actual important part inside the entire trading. these types of news have to truly end up being adhere to. the actual trader can probably end up being benefited through these types of news and flip to truly end up being to earn the actual smart profit immediate through trading market.

Member nazaret will become famous soon enough nazaret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the actual red-coloreddish types should have higher impact to worth actions, so we simply have to adhere to the actual red-coloreddish types because I trained through my friends which we would like to think about a lot about higher impact news : -: ) may this particular post assist u bro

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely I can say its truth and I personally believe if you want to follow a news strategy as your main Forex strategy then you should simply be perfect in that as you know there are many strategy are there and there are many people are using and earning a lot of money from news strategy and also it is high dangerous strategy because of its voltage

Senior Member Jet is an unknown quantity at this point Jet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think trader can follow all the news in the forex market trading business and also trader should be careful trading the news without deep knowledge on what is happening in the forex market trading business

Banned gold1985 is an unknown quantity at this point gold1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    Firstly i want to say that Latest Forex market news is important to the traders because the traders act on the news to make big profit but before action on the news
    the trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in news?
    most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 492 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)