+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 492 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member M.kamran is on a distinguished road M.kamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in news most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money.indeed you are right, the news could give large profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As you known that the forex market news is a very important. I am watch the news regular. My analysis that all the news is a very important. If you are see the country wise economy news than you are under stand the news. You are point out that who is the important news in this market. So you are follow it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News offers degree of impact. I have a web site which I make use of which has financial calendar and on their own theirs a few stats about how a lot this particular news heading to impact the actual market. This really is important as a result of u can anticipate the actual market volatility through simply waiting for the news to come back. I typically position personally until the news come back. and place a good SL worth and allow the actual TP open for myself to take benefit.

Banned brighadir is an unknown quantity at this point brighadir's Avatar
    Thanks
    news by no means play a lot essential part on the actual variation of forex market. this have a few impacts typically, however not constantly and if u will try to trade because for each the actual news just, u will surely gonna encounter loss right listed below. so, much better to listen to the actual news however not adhere to this totally however rather of much better try to collect the actual trend the actual market is actually subsequent.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein news ko follow karna bhout zarori hai forex trading mein roz har time news aty rehty hen hamen har news ko follow karni ki koi zarorat nhi hoti hai just aap ko 3 bulk news ko follow karna chaye

Member nazaret will become famous soon enough nazaret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    on forex trading there can be a entire lot of news which affects market very a lot of with regard to many these types of news a couple of have turn out to be sensitive and manufacture the actual market crazy i think probably the foremost required news on forex trading is actually nfp and curiosity rate linked news these types of news tend to build 200 pips fluctuation on 60 moments.

Member habalji is an unknown quantity at this point habalji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab se pahahe dekhna chahiye currence pair ki present fandamantal and news expert ki letest suggestion money management lot size technical analysis 1-2 currence pair par hi trade kare jada trade ke liye shoche hi nehi jada profit honge tab hi order stop karenge aysa vi nehi market ko follow karte rahe .

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    aapki ki post bahut acchi hai ye hum jaise newbies ke liye bahut acchi jankari hai ise subko follow karna chahiye par mujhe ek baat aur janni hai ki in news ka asar kya gold aur silver par bhi padta hai.
    je han oski post to ashi hai but os ny pear bta hin kon kon se news dakny chaye but man yah Janna chahta hon k hum news khan koi se website ashi hai jo hum ko thek news btay jis sy hum ko profit ho or hmari trading ashi ho

Member khadij is an unknown quantity at this point khadij's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i used this particular strategy to firmly obtain money and produce smart profits some other after that i think trading along with news won't end up being useful strategy to firmly produce smart profits on forex trading.
    i think make use of excellent strategy will surely end up being useful compared to this particular strategy about my opinion

Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important so if any body follow his strategy with this news u gain more more profit with Ur strategy and also many time u control the loss so watch the news with only this category so u can easily control Ur emotion to trade and also get good income with min.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 492 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)