+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Well the news may be any type, some time there are non-financial news that may change the direction of a pair, so we should consider whether thee news will have impact on sentiments of traders of a pair if yes we should take advantage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most important news that influences that will be good for every set of two news that comes from non-farm salaries, and will also analyze the value for explicitly deficits and inflation across the country put together ... as a result of the usd that the movement to try strongly in all forex and news are great and important sources for being successful in the forex business. You can get as much knowledge as you want by following relevant news regularly. It is up to the trader to always follow the news of what shows the relevant offer information.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aagus For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The operational advantage for big news for traders is because only the behavior of traders who sell news news. Must be trained before the latest news about important Forex market traders. Is the trader later the right way to open a large position in the news for something to listen to? In this way, most traders make sales, but they might have lost their money
    I apply to all news articles throwing money at the market that beginners must avoid actions can be tedious.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to biru For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Latest Forex market news is important to the traders because the traders act on the news to make big profit but before action on the news
    the trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in news?
    most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money .

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    Latest Forex market news is important to the traders because the traders act on the news to make big profit but before action on the news
    the trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in news?
    most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money .
    so acting on every news story and throwing your money in the market can be a lumpish act that the beginners must avoid.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    समाचार ट्रेडिंग करते समय, आपको पहले यह जानना होगा कि उस सप्ताह वास्तव में कौन से रिलीज़ होने की उम्मीद है। दूसरा, आपके लिए यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि कौन सा डेटा महत्वपूर्ण है। सामान्यतया, ये किसी भी देश के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण आर्थिक रिलीज़ होती हैं: ब्याज दर निर्णय, खुदरा बिक्री, मुद्रास्फीति (उपभोक्ता मूल्य या उत्पादक मूल्य), बेरोजगारी, औद्योगिक उत्पादन, व्यापार भावना सर्वेक्षण, उपभोक्ता, विश्वास सर्वेक्षण, व्यापार शेष, विनिर्माण क्षेत्र का सर्वेक्षण
    अर्थव्यवस्था की वर्तमान स्थिति के आधार पर, इन रिलीज का सापेक्ष महत्व बदल सकता है। उदाहरण के लिए, इस महीने व्यापार या ब्याज दर के फैसले की तुलना में बेरोजगारी अधिक महत्वपूर्ण हो सकती है। इसलिए, यह महत्वपूर्ण है कि बाजार इस समय किस पर ध्यान केंद्रित कर रहा है।

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bakloni For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in an attempt to post you I think the fact that the news has become indispensable so that if someone follows the strategy he uses this news .. you get a lot of extra profits .. with your strategy and several times you manage losses. and by following the news you will manage emotions and avoid overtrade. thank you for your own shipment, be careful and tuck it in your pocket trade.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm, as soon as someone told me that Google's stock would grow high because it would announce its annual report, so I guess the annual report would attract people's attention and interest, and consequently it would push the stock up. However, are you talking about an area's annual report? Does this work the same way as for the company? and Yes the forex factory is good for news, you can also use myfxbook for calander economy, I use it with the forex factory. I think it's very easy to make profit according to the news and always I feel very confident about my open orders that I open according to the news that have a big impact on the currency pair.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suntrung For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15), fakta (2019-08-24)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me ... and my perception, we do not want to scan all the news that appears on the market. just reading high-impact news. and it is very valuable for our special planning and strategy in trade. this means a lot of savings and full power for myself. fundamentals do play a very important role in the major ups and downs besides then you will play around for only a small amount of profit using the technical and sentimental aspects.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 492 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)