+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news has a degree of influence. I actually have a website that I use from the economic calendar and with their statistics some statistics about the best approach that is abundant this news will affect the market. this can be very important because you will anticipate market volatility by just waiting for news that will come back. I usually position myself until the news returns. then give a strong sl value and leave it open for me to take advantage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    clear benefits for traders who are already senior or who are still beginners like me and As I know, reading news and trading will be included in the analysis / trading Fundamental. Because news is nothing but information about fundamentals that affect market prices! Technical analysis works based on historical data of currency pairs and based on estimated future prices.i am so happy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Golobutt For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not following one of them because it is not good to trade according to economic events unless you are a long-term investor. For technical problems, news is nothing more than a commotion in the market. That's why I trade to avoid them. But that doesn't mean I will completely ignore them, I manage my trades right before the news comes out by tightening my stops and increasing my targets if possible

7. The Following User Says Thank You to badrita For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Valid news is very important for forex trading. . If a trader trades in EUR / USD pairs he must follow the European state news and the US state news. You must follow the news to predict the market and make decisions. and I rarely trade on the news, there is no constant time to enter the market or enter a better position on the news or not. I also always deal with forex trading and enter positions every time I get a clear indication. This is a reasonable way to get success

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sangar For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High impact news can turn right and never wrong in the analysis and correct trading system, high impact news can build big risk trading as a result of the trade must scan and find out the launch in high impact news can create risk reduction in trade and maybe it is my first trade when it will always follow the news, how much GDP NFP or the like that has a high level of impact, but this time I am still considering my technical analysis, like what happened yesterday with the release of positive EUR data, why the market is down, maybe it is a game wholesalers. how do we respond to something like that?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just watching the news won't be enough to predict the market. Sometimes when a couple is in a strong trend or experiencing a breakthrough the news won't help much. Sometimes I experience it, even the gbp has some good results but the currency will continue to fall that means there are also technical factors that drive the pair. I prefer to follow my chart most of the time. and But for me I prefer to stay away from trading when publishing the final report and especially because the broker does not allow Insta trading on the news and we have to deal with staying open for at least 2 minutes and this doesn't work much with the news because the market moves fast

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15), Unregistered (1)

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two types of news that must be followed for traders. One is technical news that considers short-term trading and the other is fundamental news, which refers to long-term trading. and if I understand that the news is only big news the impact if released, the others I do not really care about me. and once again in forex we must understand well the market sentiment. if not, we usually will jam later.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of this news is very important especially the headlines which will have a high impact on the market so traders must be vigilant when they are the headlines. Read and analyze the news and I think the only news that I notice now is the FOMC (QE3 or not), and NFP (basically, whether QE3 is possible or not). If there will be a strong possibility of changes in interest rates then the value follows. Things like GDP, retail numbers don't really change trends, although they can move the market around 20-60 points. Usually every movement fades directly afterwards, so it's not really worth the fuss.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I take advantage of many strategies in it to start trading forex, I don't just believe in one system alone. because I think lots and lots that I have been smart so I will definitely master a lot of market movements. I follow the news only when there is big news to keep it released, other than before it was finally released I actually have watched because the charts well from there I got direction to firmly the market to remain handled.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very interesting article, it really helped me. I am a trader from three to four months and I enjoy all articles like this, because they help me to trade better and be more successful when trading on the forex platform. and I think changes in interest rates are also very important in forex, because it easily affects the exchange rates between countries, especially neighboring countries. Because when a country raises interest rates in a bank, people inside and outside the country will buy a currency to put in a bank to get more interest, then the demand for the currency will grow high and the currency used to buy will be affected therefore the currency pair will be affected consequently.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to gagap For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)