+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 492 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I start the analysis at the start of trading, it is not necessarily hours, usually at 1 pm it is open for FF to analyze high-impact news coming after the first critical hours before the time of high-impact news release, the actual value that determines good and bad news itself then has an effect on the relevant currency. CMIIW and Understanding the news is very difficult, if the news is just knowing what it means and how it affects the intended currency it is easy, yes, but to predict the response is a difficult market, it is necessary to watch a lot and study market responses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to serius For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15), danish555 (2019-10-16), Trump (2019-10-16)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must be skilled in news trading, it will be a correction tool for traders to open giant positions when listening to something in the news a lot of trade trades in this way but they can lose their money so acting on every news and throwing your money into the market can be an action which is stupid how a beginner should avoid. Indeed you are right, news can be big profit, but also can give bigger loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the news is very important in Forex trading. If traders trade the EUR / USD pair, they must follow the new European countries and US news. I am after the new European countries after the news publication. Because it contains very useful information. and this News is very very valuable and useful so that if one body remains on its ruse with this news .. You advance more profit .. With your strategy and further count you control losses .. And by staying on the news you can control your emotions and avoid overtrade.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know, it is very important for the introduction of partner photographs. Most of us are involved with EUR / USD, while we must respect European financial services, and our notification to financial express so far. In the end, after a joint announcement, we can easily assess your strategy and choose you. Therefore, if you will enter that way. and more inportent news doing forex trading both use less news but some time releasing news can change the states.you market must stay in touch news and get ready to trade.you have good knowledge you can get good profits in the time the news is released

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends in your respective post situation I think that news is very necessary because if there are people who follow the strategy in the news you get a lot of extra benefits with your strategy and also several times you manage losses. and by following the news you will manage emotions and avoid overtrade. thanks about the post, be careful and get it out of your pocket trading

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tidur For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News has a degree of influence. I have a website that I use that has an economic calendar and in it there are some statistics about how much this news will affect the market. This is important because you can anticipate market volatility by just waiting for the news to come. I usually position myself before the news comes. and give a good SL price and leave the TP open for me to use. and forex news is very important because by reading news we have to check the market level too ... also we think about the future that what we have done in the next step about forex .. i am not entirely sure about news beacause many of them are news that wrong .. i work with my ideas, i only learn news to check the market

13. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Latest currency market information is very important for investors because investors behave about information to generate large income but before moving on that information
    , the real investor must be experienced in buying and selling this news. could it be the right way in relation to investors to open big jobs after listening to something in the information?
    Most investors deal with doing this but they might reduce their own money. Therefore functioning on any and all information stories and throwing your hard-earned money on the market can be a foolish behavior how a beginner should prevent

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me too I cannot start my work before I have a background on what is happening now, I get my news from other news websites and watch it on television. and now it's easier for us to get a country's economic news. we can visit a lot to get new news. I usually follow news from forexfactory and dailyfx. There we can see what economic calendar he will take and how much influence he has on economic news.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders who conduct operations thanks to economic news lose a lot of money, our weak point is you cannot control our emotions, but we can control our rissques by stopping losses. and I suggest you not trade with economic news, because what is very dangerous to trade, is a new source for finding market direction but not instant, it's long-term.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sodar For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes what you say is absolutely true, it is the headlines that really affect the market & make it an up and down trend for decent pips. some traders choose the news broadcasts to trade & make their day enjoyable. Some of these news can make you earn in minutes or 1 hour than others get in one long, tiring & tiring trading day. and fundamental news is just fundamental trading so a lot of goods must be traded and you have to be very careful of whatever you are going to do, just fall into the market and realize that trading requires a number of smart and strategic trades, inter-tariff rates facilitate a lot.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to freedombret For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 492 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)