+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 492 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member jajangfx will become famous soon enough jajangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The latest Forex market news is important for traders because traders act on the news to make big profits but before taking action on news I prefer not to exchange news. If we trade EUR / USD, then we have to follow the finances of Europe and the United states. Financial news so keep an eye on the news with just this category so you can easily control Ur emotions to trade and also earn good income with min. loss..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey, I think an economy professional can analyze the news better than a normal person who studies it with common sense, does not it? Because these economists know how exactly this news will affect the economy, and then the exchange rate between countries, I think it's better to read something about economic growth factors etc., then you will understand this news better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This special news is very important for any currency combination. If you merkantilisme EUR / USD, therefore we tend to have to comply with the actual financial and financial conditions of the yankee news into the home trade. Whenever the next news, we will evaluate the business strategy and must achieve it. Therefore if we want to earn, then obey all this. thanks.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This interest is really very strategic, so if anyone develops his strategy with this information .. You are a solon profit writer with your strata and also read a lot of criteria from loss and by developing your interest can suppress emotions and stop excessive trading. .

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not follow forex trading news. Sometimes I follow frox-factoris news to improve my knowledge. I like to trade forex with my own market analysis and I always use my own forex strategy for successful ttading.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see myself personally to obey a story, before we have to really understand that whenever a news relase, this special course will lead to fast motion and of course this will result in profit or even loss we will be able to, Make sure that you find out about Adhering to strategy news, and hstory news utilizing quotes omitted before due consideration of your predictions.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good list of high impact news for our convenience, we can also see forexpros, I have bookmarks as well as shortcuts created for forex pro calendar economic news and you can check the news as well as adjust the time zone news with your blog and Check the possible impact of news The

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    muajy tu abhi tak news ki samaj nhi aye kio ka ma ne news ko dekha ha lekin jab news atey ha tu koi khas movement dhakny ma aty ha mujy abhi tak news ko judge karney ka tarika samaj ma nhi aya ha sahi se

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,217 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko bada news par dhyaan dena chahiye jaise non farm payroll aur ye month ke first week ko aata hai,esme trader ko ache se market me trend ka pata chalta hai,esme trader ko high volatile market milta hai..

Member samsonfx will become famous soon enough samsonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    News actually impacts the forex market. But we must have enough experience in dealing with this. My factor should be there are some unique methods whenever any news is really released, so we can get the maximum profit. Although not a skill, I factor we can not use the news to get big profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 492 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)