+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 492 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Financial News related to Forex pays an important role in trading. This news must be followed. Traders can benefit from this news and become good profits from the trading market. and We need to understand the impact of news on the economy that is directly related to them, this means the impact will be negative or positive and this will also affect the strength of the economic currency, if we need to trade using the news effectively we need to follow all the news and make technical analysis we.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market news is very important for good trading. News trading is very useful for all traders in the world. And I always follow market news, because this news is very influential on the market. And in thinking that fundamental market news must be needed. and I am a simple person and may not have time to analyze the news with a big impact. I only use the CSM indicator as a tool to help me guess where the market with news will be and is being released. Only by looking at the color change and the difference in the number of currencies traded in the software is that we can read the direction of market movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Informer is on a distinguished road Informer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए सुनिश्चित करें कि आप सूचना के कम से कम दो स्रोतों का विश्लेषण करते हैं, उदाहरण के लिए तकनीकी विश्लेषण और विदेशी मुद्रा समाचार।

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Informer For This Useful Post:

Bakloni (2018-10-31), Besttrader (2018-10-31), Forex Adviser (2018-10-31), Fxtrader (2018-10-31), IfxIndia (2018-10-31), Profit Man (2018-10-31), Unregistered (2)

Junior Member Ifxaakash is on a distinguished road Ifxaakash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme trader ko pehle fundamental analysis market me aana chahiye,esme trader jetna market me knlwedge khud jaanlega wo esme uske baad he market me ache se kaam kar sakenga.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ifxaakash For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the world's currency trading business market. This business market is not easy for all traders. This business requires good market analysis and trading experience and knowledge. And forex market news is very important in our trade. And every trader must have to follow the fundamental news in the forex market. and it is not easy to read the market reaction to the news that comes out, because the forex market is connected with Ausie's global financial dollars so that even though they may have the highest interest, when the stock promises a big return then smart money will be directed so that the market reaction is often inappropriate with currency basics

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course economic news has a strong factor in influencing currency movements and most importantly of the interest rate news, the unemployment rate and all shops on the market have access to daily news before trading and if we want to trade using fundamental analysis we need to know how much influence news of market movements because our fundamental analysis can determine a country's economy in good health or not. Thank you

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greetings to people for your post I think that this news is very very important so if there is a body following the story with this news ... u get more profit ... with ur strraty and also a lot of time you control losses ... and by following your news can control emotions and avoid overtrade. thank you for this post and keep trading. and new Forex news must follow and use it in their trade. This is very useful for traders. The news shows the trends of the Forex market that traders can take help from them. The influence of news is very good in trading.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    realtime is fundamentally important so news can directly trigger a sudden market situation .. while technically based on historical statistical data that forms interchangeable you can see on the graph .. then make future forcasting .. all that has advantages and disadvantages each and most including me prefer new trades. The new ones pay an important role in Forex trading. Sometimes the news is good and has a big influence at that time the price moves in the other direction. Also data when issued is also very important.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    forex ke business me trader ko woi news market me follow karna chahiye jiska usse acha samajh ho,esme news market me bahut he jada risk wala rehta hai esliye esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko ache se market me learn karlena chahiye tabhi wo esme kkaam kar sakenga.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we have to listen to the news carefully, because we can get new trends and can make new strategies that are appropriate. traders can forcast next upcoming trends and can use the current strategy wisely to save an account. and When entering the forex market is very dangerous when the news is released, traders usually make an agreement or open a position 15 minutes after the news was released. This is because the direction of the trend is starting to appear and traders are following the direction of the trend to get profit.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 492 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)