+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 492 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2017-12-18   19:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

videshee mudra vyaapaar mein meree pyaaree, main vaastav mein maanata hoon ki yah vishesh khabaren bahut mahatvapoorn hain isalie yadi kisee bhee prakaar kee shaareerik is samaachaar ka upayog karate hue unake aakshep ka paalan karate hain. aapako adhik laabh praapt hota hai saath hee ur straitaajee ke saath aur kaee baar aap prabandhan ko vaastavik nukasaan. aur vaastavik samaachaar ka paalan karane ke saath-saath aap vaastavik bhaavanaon ko prabandhan kar sakate hain aur ovaratred ke spasht raaste par le sakate hain.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the most easiest way to income money from forex.. u cant avoid it. dear. news is essential. for trading. cause its.. moving the market.. what u think the traders are moving the market.. if any countrys central bank is lower the intrest rate then what will happen u know .. then why u told to avoid it.. begineres are must practice on it. or they loss the money.. news - may be its political or economical .. its important .. like technical analysis u spare months of months to practice.. just like that spare some month on the news analysis.. i think after that u must .. feel good ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ashwini View Post
    hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..

this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.

2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence

I also want to trade with news, thanx for giving me such information, but plzz tell me if we want to do trade with news then which strategy we should follow in this time, as I am failed to trade with news, plzzz explain me yours strategy if you can. in another thread so other peoples might also get benifit from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this news are very very important so if any body follow his stratagy with this news .. u gain more more profit .. with ur stratagy and also many time u control the loss.. and with follow the news u can control the emotion and avoid the overtrade.
    yes true, with high impact news is very important to be considered by the trader before trading on the eve of the news release, if combined with appropriate analytical techniques and good emotional control, it can open up opportunities for trading profits are fairly large. But nor vice versa, if one of the analytical techniques and emotional stability, then it can cause a large trading losses as well.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iforex927 View Post
    I would prefer no to trade news .. for me news is a bullet to drive the price for break a conflict area to a clear signal...sometime the news is good , but the price more in other direction ...it is all the banker or capitalism who control it..
    yes you are right i agree with you, this is true news is bad for trading and did not give exactly result you do not know what is the resistance and the support point on news technical analysis is the best.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks

2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence

To follow new we cannot be specific or we cannot monitor each type seprately. Major concept is to follow news and news mean all because at back end every new is effect some area of market.

Banned mind4sale is on a distinguished road mind4sale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarek View Post
    I advise you do not trade with economic news, for what it is very dangerous to trade, is a new source to find the direction of the market but it's not instant, it is long term.
    i agree with you news trading is very risky some times its spike against you. trader should not open trade instantly when news release .they should analyze news fore long or medium term trade

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you do not trade with economic news, for what it is very dangerous to trade, is a new source to find the direction of the market but it's not instant, it is long term.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders who make operations thanks to economic news are losing a lot of money, our weak point is that you can not control our emotions, but we can control our rissques by putting a stop loss.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

Junior Member iforex927 is on a distinguished road iforex927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would prefer no to trade news .. for me news is a bullet to drive the price for break a conflict area to a clear signal...sometime the news is good , but the price more in other direction ...it is all the banker or capitalism who control it..

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iforex927 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), hadi ali (2017-09-17), Naveel123 (2019-06-28), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shah11 (2018-06-08), shani125 (2020-11-28), SHeraz786 (2017-10-30)

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapki ki post bahut acchi hai ye hum jaise newbies ke liye bahut acchi jankari hai ise subko follow karna chahiye par mujhe ek baat aur janni hai ki in news ka asar kya gold aur silver par bhi padta hai.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-28), Alizahid (2020-11-06), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-17), Naveel123 (2019-06-28), raheel001 (2020-10-25), shani125 (2020-11-28), SHeraz786 (2017-10-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 492 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)