+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 492 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member datur is an unknown quantity at this point datur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab se news k samye humy trading nahi karni chaiye kyki news humre anylsis se kaffi alag hotta hai or market ko kaffi alag le jaata hai jismai humy loss milta hai eslia es se dur he rahna chaiye..jab aap news mai kaffi confident ho ki theek aap ki anylsis se jayega tabi aap trade open kar skate ho with stop loss k sath kyki ye bahut he risky hotta hai humre lia..stop loss ho to hum jaida nuksan se bacch sakte hai es business mai...thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trafol is an unknown quantity at this point trafol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend now a days the countries are really concern on the inflation and we should see the CPI, PPI, Unemployment, NFP etc and this report is always a concern thing for the forex trading, forex traders need to see the economy calendars and have to watch the market news too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anjlina is on a distinguished road anjlina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trading agar aap karteen hai to aap k balance pe aap ka trading bahut hi jayada depend karta hai aur agar aap trading karteen hai to aap k pass confidence hona chahiye or over confidence kabhi bhi nahi hona chahiye kyoun ki agar aap k pass over confident ho jayega to aap market mein bilkul hi blind ho kar bina sahi galat soche hi trading karenge jo ki risky hai

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news sabhi ashi hoti he je dipend krta he hmare expericne and knwledge ke upar agar apka experince and knwledge ashi he to aap ashi success jarur hasil kr skte ho agar apka experince asha nhi he to ap asha profit nhi hasil kr skte ho je abt clear he

Banned alih777 is an unknown quantity at this point alih777's Avatar
    Thanks
    These news are exceptionally fundamental to each money match. On we exchange EUR/USD, In this way we ought to will take after european money related What's more united state budgetary news to begin exchange. Then afterward take after news we might dissect our exchange methodology Furthermore might scope our choice. Along these lines if we need to gain, thus take after these.

Member supri khan is an unknown quantity at this point supri khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The news is not easy, and we speculate whether the movement will be bullish or bearish on the main capital deal news is cautious and rigorous analysis of the market, not so my advice is to avoid trading when there is news and transactions are based on the news is quite dangerous And the profits correspondingly see the news that there may be megunjungi sites such as forexfaxtory.com see there will be news or not we will trade accordingly in the forex, we can not forget and underestimate the basic analysis and news.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the basic information and knowledge consistency must follow to target the economic calendar is the best supply, but many choices of monetary policy Zhongyangyinhang is a sense of worth and lead to market unprecedented maneuver, so you need to carefully consider the additional

Member smartfxtrader2017 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, all of these news are very important in the forex market. I have seen that when ever the high impact news is coming before that market is very volatile and i personally recommend to stay away from market during high impact news.

Junior Member veeky123 is an unknown quantity at this point veeky123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes kisey be cheez kay rado badal kay tur per forex news apni jaga bukhat ahmiyat rakhty hai, aur jab be news aye tu hum ko tayar rakhna chay kay forex me koi data up yah down honey wala hai data ko such samj kay kamper lena chay, faida uthna chay,

Member सुंदर is an unknown quantity at this point सुंदर's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These units are very important in the news space for each currency are put together. If we could trade EUR / USD, then generally keep the currency in Europe, the US currency can start trading in the news. Because we are ready to analyze the news in our trading strategy, and may get our invitation. So, if we need to get it, then follow the steps. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 492 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)