+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 492 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-01-27   18:44
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I think you should follow every news that has high effect on the market. If you will follow and do news trading then you can make good profit with Forex trading market but I think you should avoid it because it is also very risky.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These messages are very important for each currency pair. If we trade EUR / USD, we work to monitor economic and financial news from United State. Track messages, we can analyze trading strategies and can reach our decisions. So, if we want to win, as follows. Thank you very much. and the News pays an important role in Forex trading. The news has a good influence on trade. Every new hour is issued and must be followed to gain profit on the Forex market. Most traders also adopt this strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best and most influential news is about bank interest and unemployment data and the results of the news are really great. Prices usually follow the news effect and make it a new trend. So, I will pay attention to the central bank's interest rates, and unemployment data. and we must trade on Forex with news, we can follow the decisions of interest rates by the central bank, GDP, trade balance, data on unemployment, inflation, retail sales and manufacturing, business confidence, consumer confidence. But I think we don't have to depend entirely on this news. We can analyze this news then we can trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think market sentiment because someone can cause the news to come out, yes, the news that is issued will shape market sentiment, and if you want to see news in addition to news of economic indicators, we should write so many reading websites to review financial issues like FF , Reuters, CNNC etc. and news related to Forex trading must be followed because this news is very useful for Forex trading. Who traders follow this news, their trade goes to the profit side. They get enough profit because of good news. At that time the market moves.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it is very simple to build a strong profit in accordance with strong news and constantly I feel very confident about my open order that I open in accordance with the strict news that has an effort to influence the currency. and Every trader tries to trade on the news. The news strategy is very useful to gain profits in trading. news pays an important role in trade. If not, fear of losing trade. Also check the economic calendar when trading.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fundamental analysis provides information about the causes of market price movements, while describing a technical analysis of price movements. Apart from the classic debate about which is superior, those who are serious about forex trading you must always observe and follow economic events and fundamental news releases as references in trading strategies. and I did not follow any news but I read and followed the data on forexfacty. I traded in the data because the data on the market was very sharp and the market range was widw in other data I did not follow the news on the market. I asked for some news on the market but I didn't follow this news.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on the news. This news is very helpful for trading and also gives us an advantage if we follow them and try to understand them. Sometimes the news is very good but we can't go to the profit side. News strategy trading is great for everyone. and the good news is that we only make references, many web news providers also, but at least every day we have to or will see, if I open my own trading After the news has happened, but still see the direction of the trenn, because I see it, sometimes the news makes prices soar, but in the end he returned to the trend ..

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maximizing the amount of traffic to your website is the ultimate goal of every expert blogger. Two of the best online organizations that will help you achieve that are Google News and Yahoo News; millions of readers around the world come to these sites every day. and this special post is important because if someone follows this post using a strategy. have to get more, more income. with my strategy that now has little to lose ... actually following this post to manage feelings and avoid excessive trading.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your post is specillaly which is very good for nerbies like me and us, but I want to know something news response can also apply to gold and silver trading. Please let me know. I want to know that because the gold trade is more profiled. and news has a level of influence. I really have a website that I use from the economic calendar and there are some statistics on how much this news travels to influence the market. this is very important because you will anticipate market turmoil by barely anticipating the news coming out to return. I sometimes position myself until the news returns. and place a strong sl price and leave it open for yourself to take advantage.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use it to have an economic calendar and in some of them on how much this news will affect the market. This is important because you can anticipate market turmoil by just waiting for the news to come. and this news is very very important so if anyone follows his story with this news ... you get more profit you are right, the news can give big profits, but it can also give you bigger losses

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most markets show a big movement in the news but I think we should not trade on news. The reason is that in the news time market it's very easy to change and it's not easy to find the right trends from the forex market at that time and trade on the news, it's not easy. Sometimes, even though the news has a high impact, the market does not provide a significant response. so it's very difficult to know market psychology ... because many speculators participate in trading with huge capital ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 492 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)