+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 492 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #2

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a thin post I was given some information about important news and must be followed by every trader. to know future market movemtn. but one thing you also agree with me. it's not as easy as technical analysis. cause a lot of time. we miss the market. after the publishing of the headline market began to be very volatile. and the maximum time we can not enter. at that time we had lost the market. so what do we do or how we benefit from the news. I will soon be sharing some good strategies about this. which is very simple. and I think it gives good results too. so keep posting ... The news that you declare is news of a very high impact. at the time of publishing this news market too easily change and get more profit in a short time. besides the trade balance and fomc is the more important high-impact news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear forex treder I guess fundamental strategy can help you make decision of bid or ask, since you have got some idea from the news about how the situation is at the present and how it might would affect the market and where it would lead the trend to go. However, to set the position to what level of price is the next step after that. And you can't easily get a hint from the news about the exchange rate of certain currency pair in future, even though the news tells you what is the current oil price and what kind of price it's gonna be in future, oil price won't tell you directly how USD and CAD will be rated to each other,,,,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-05-30), ayazfx (2018-05-26), kashi93 (2018-05-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-26), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-05-26), zahid2016 (2018-05-30), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Junior Member 7alt7op will become famous soon enough 7alt7op's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow all the news, Especially the news with strong and medium impact, But I do not keep up with the news and know that this is a danger, But most of the time I find that the strong news so there is no impact, So I no longer care about news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif will become famous soon enough Abidhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro i always work on gbp news kyun kay our kisi bhi currency ki news ka pata nai wo kitna move kare gi butt gbp ki 1.30pm par anay wali news bohat tabahi machati hei isliye me isi par kam karta hun but big news ka matlab big loss bhi ho sakta hei is liye behtar tarikay se dehan se trade lagani chahiye

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all news must be follows bcz is term k bina trade ni kiya ja skta h apko ye folow kr k hi benefit ho skta h

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The thing about news is you do not find it before it's too late. Take GDP for today's UK data for example. People like the British Prime Minister already know this data and leak it the day before. How many other people do you think know about it? Perhaps many politicians are telling their banker friends, and you are the last to know. Which news we should follow is not too difficult to decide, we can see sites that provide a lot of information about economic events. the best news is high impact news. We may try to investigate high impact news to create an analysis. But do not forget about technical analysis. because the news will work properly if the results have the same predictions as technical.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now we are getting easier to get economic news of a country. much we can visit to get new news. I usually follow news from forexfactory and dailyfx. There we can see what economic calendar he will spend and how much influence from economic news in my trade, I do not care what the news that day happened. sometimes we know the good news to trade, but the price is low, sometimes we know the news is not good to trade, but the price will be high. for that reason, I do not care what the news, high-impact or not. I do not want to follow the news. I will trade for a long time.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, I am only aware of the two news which is the payment of non-farm payroll on every first Friday of every month. And the other is the fomc statement. I am not a news trader so I do not trade during news but I choose to stay away when there is important news. But if I have a position before the news, then I will stop and stop my analysis. I would say the most important is the level of intreast of a country they can actually move this pair take over every nes ever come out, the best for me, but there are existing home sales and there are also, unemployment, gas nes and more the other really determines the simple future

Junior Member AsherKhalid is an unknown quantity at this point AsherKhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investing.com - The dollar struggled to gain ground on Friday as trade uncertainty and Middle East tensions rose .

After a Russian diplomat said his countrys forces would shoot down U.S. missiles launched at Syria, U.S. President Donald Trump warned Russia to "get ready for imminent military action in response to an alleged chemical attack over the weekend.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,447 Times in 9,163 Posts
    almost sabi news bohat asar andaz hoti hai Forex main islye humain sabi ko follow karna chaiye forex ki market main ye bohat hi zaruri hai hamare liye ke hum sahi tara se dayan se trading karain or news ko dekhte hue trading karain.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-26), fxearner (2018-04-18), munibkhan (2018-04-23), rehanayaz (2018-04-15), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-23), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), yulbang111 (2018-04-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 492 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)