+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 492 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Junior Member MuhammadBabar8384 is on a distinguished road MuhammadBabar8384's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhia bhi iss post ne humara sara confusion door kr dia aur kiyon k humary paas aisi new huni chahiye jo hume zyda profit de aur hum iss ko note kr k zyda se zyda use kr sakain so hume dil laga kr aisi new ko read krny ki salhiyat humary paas huni chahye tab hi hum iss tarah ki new ko achay se read kr sakty hai so achi post hai thansk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Bilal Ahmed Warraich is an unknown quantity at this point Bilal Ahmed Warraich's Avatar
    Thanks
    The RBI has already intervened in the currency markets in both spot and forward market to the tune of USD 3 billion and USD 17 billion, respectively, as of June 2017.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Indias foreign exchange reserves stood at a record $394.55 billion as of August 25. BofAML estimates that the RBI has bought about $16 billion in the spot market since April and $6 billion in the forward market in the April-June quarter. Despite this intervention, the Rupee has appreciated close to 5 percent since the start of this fiscal.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

india’s import cover “looks comfortable at about 11 months on a 1-year forward basis, well above the 8 months we deem required for rupee stability,” wrote economists Indranil Sen Gupta and Aastha Gudwani. However, they noted that the portfolio of foreign investments has jumped to about 120 percent of forex reserves from 80 percent in 2007-08. This means, that in the case of a global risk-off scenario, which leads to sudden outflows, the central bank may need a larger amount of reserves to defend the currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Ahmed Warraich For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Ahmadmadni (2017-09-09)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the only news I noticed right now is FOMC (QE3 or not), and NFP (basically, whether QE3 is possible or not).
    If there is a possibility of a change in the interest rate then the following value.
    Things like GDP, retail figures actually do not change trend, although it can move the market around 20-60 pips.
    Usually every movement fades straight afterwards, so no need to be disturbed anymore.

Banned zakerhussain is an unknown quantity at this point zakerhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    The idea of making big money from just a few transactions at the right time is an alluring one. If this can be done from your lounge or a beach somewhere, its positively irresistible. Thats the promise of Forex trading. The New York Forex Institute Training & Certification Course can teach you the required dark arts.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Currency values go up and down depending on world events, so buying and selling a currency at the right time can mean big profits. Simple in theory, but expertise are needed to spot a winner. That’s where this invaluable learning kit comes in. Get all the technical knowledge and high-level strategies required to know what the market is going to do, and how to exploit that to maximum effect.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

The difference between success and failure in Forex trading is very likely to depend upon which currency pairs you choose to trade each week, and not on the exact trading methods you might use to determine trade entries and exits.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Regulatory hurdles and technological advancements may mean the forex market is more competitive than ever, but with the right partner in place, the opportunities for something spectacular remain.

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,230 Times in 12,130 Posts
    mry khyal sy tho har news ko follow aur accept krna chaye q k jub thuk ap ka admin section sy koi info nhi lngy tho apko kisi kam ki bhi koi smjh nhi hgi tho bhtr yahi hga k every news ko read aur follow kiya jaye agar kisi k koi ikhtilaf ho tho wo bayan bhi kr skta hain.

Banned zakerhussain is an unknown quantity at this point zakerhussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    The dollar weakened after a speech by Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen at the Jackson Hole economic symposium made no reference to monetary policy, disappointing some investors who had hoped she would sound a hawkish tone.

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

A debate in the U.S. Congress over raising the government’s debt ceiling has begun to loom over the U.S. currency, with lawmakers expected to have just two weeks to agree a deal when they return in September.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

The market is effectively expecting an announcement in September so (if Yellen promises one) it will not be a surprise. (But) the kneejerk could help push U.S. bond yields higher and obviously help the dollar.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

The EURUSD has raced higher - breaking above the ceiling area at 1.1827. The 1.1846 target was also broken (now close risk). The next target is the 1.1876 level. That was the swing low way back in June 2010. Be aware.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, it is not easy to follow EU news to adjust your strategy, coz EU is a group of countries, you can not just read EU news only, some countries are also very important, like Germany, France and now Greece. Is a hot topic too. I only read as much news as I can, related to the EU and countries in the EU, then make the whole Euro picture and then check the candlesticks to tell myself what to do.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders want to open the trading position they must follow the trading news because you could open a good position when you have the news of this trading market experienced traders do not open any position without trading news .

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader news sari hi achi hoti hain bs es k liay ap ko pta hona chahiy k news kes side pay move keray gi phr ap trades krain news pay laken hum jo trader hain hamain yeh bhi pta ni hota k news hay kia aur yeh ks time pay aiay gi aur ks side pay move kray giaur kon si strategy es pay work kray gi...............

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the change in interest rates is also very important in forex, because this will affect the rate of currency between countries easily, especially neighboring countries. When a country raises interest rates in banks, people inside and outside the country will buy the currency to be put into the bank to get more interest, then the demand for the currency will grow high and the currency used to buy it will be With Thus, the currency pair will be affected as a result.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

kakarek (2017-08-29), paste (2017-08-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 492 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)