+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 492 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhai akbar View Post
    On the financial calendar especially in forexfactory there is such a low news
    news and low impact that affect to the currency really try, I think a trader
    must adhere to the actual higher impact and actual media to our priority
    in signal trading, But be careful If there are many low and medium impact newscasts because it can also have a fast motion.
    At the same time a trader needs to keep in mind that the market moves very fast on high impact news and they can enter very late on their trades by the time they get the news and interpret it and ready to perofrm their trade. traders need to be very fast for the same .
    Last edited by mrinalini; 2017-07-28 at 08:42 PM. Reason: duplicate saving automatically

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The real news actually vibrates nicely inside forex trading. If the dealer tends to trade in eur / all of us,
    then he will feel humiliated and astonishing from the dazzling mainland and all of us are dazzling.
    I am feeding the actual indoneer regional news when posting due to real intelligence.

The reasons include a usable collection.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the financial calendar especially in forexfactory there is such a low news
    news and low impact that affect to the currency really try, I think a trader
    must adhere to the actual higher impact and actual media to our priority
    in signal trading, But be careful If there are many low and medium impact newscasts because it can also have a fast motion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member euro is on a distinguished road euro's Avatar
    Thanks
    This type of news is very useful and useful, so if someone defends their strategy by using this news ..
    you will get many more benefits .. along with ur strategy and besides counting a lot of actual loss management .. and Together with defending from your news Will be real emotional management and avoid the actual trade.

Member marah33 will become famous soon enough marah33's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am given the kind of news that is high impact high on the market so keep an eye on the news with just this category so you can easily control your emotions to trade and also earn good income with min. Los traders act on news to generate big profits but before taking action on news traders should be skilled in news trading. Is this the right way for traders to open a big position after doing something listiening in the news.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to marah33 For This Useful Post:

charumit (2017-07-25)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are all major news releases that impact almost every currency pair depending on the country of origin of the news. Following the news is a difficult task because we can not follow the news selectively, when it comes to fundamental analysis all the economic news becomes important.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aril For This Useful Post:

charumit (2017-07-25)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Almost almost all the news that should be considered and after that forex currency trading trader and the reason to become a higher profile news actually has the best impact associated with the volatility given to the actual forex market. This could kill an account if we currently have no knowledge through this.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

charumit (2017-07-25), pemadam (2017-07-25)

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    U wants to abide by the actual rules because also because of the news about the real market. U wants to obey the actual GDP. Some time news tends to be good. You have to adhere to the true stability of the actual trade .. U wants to adhere to the actual inflation. You want to end up being confident when trading.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to firaunt For This Useful Post:

toba (2017-07-26)

Member chmobeenafzal is on a distinguished road chmobeenafzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very really best posts man because there is no body i saw here who talked about news trading you give us a strategy to how to trade in news and in which news so this post will help us to know about market and market movement in news time so after then we can earn a profit in the condition of news when we use a stronge strategy like this one.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High impact news are the most important news to trade as high market volatility is often experienced around the periods they are released. Taking advantage of this volatility can result in huge profit within a very short period of time. Usually price movement after news release is usually the most certain and mostly sure for all traders.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 492 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 282 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)