+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 492 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2017-12-18   19:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

videshee mudra vyaapaar mein meree pyaaree, main vaastav mein maanata hoon ki yah vishesh khabaren bahut mahatvapoorn hain isalie yadi kisee bhee prakaar kee shaareerik is samaachaar ka upayog karate hue unake aakshep ka paalan karate hain. aapako adhik laabh praapt hota hai saath hee ur straitaajee ke saath aur kaee baar aap prabandhan ko vaastavik nukasaan. aur vaastavik samaachaar ka paalan karane ke saath-saath aap vaastavik bhaavanaon ko prabandhan kar sakate hain aur ovaratred ke spasht raaste par le sakate hain.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,131 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme eske liye trader ko fundamental analysis ko ache se learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna khud se market me news calendar ko follow karke chalenga usko pata hoga esme kaise kaam karna hai,esme trader ko khud he market me time dena chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every news is important and needs sufficient consideration. This is a signal about the economy, as a businessman you must consider inflation, interest rates, GDP growth, unemployment and other things that are very high. If anyone is bothered even a little setup the entire business will be under great threat. and when there is news that we have a tendency to bring together units that are expected to maintain a minimum of half an hour before and when waiting for the market to set a noa trend and see the UN agency in charge, whether bull or bear, or maybe a short run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most definitely for the reason that everyone I feel let me encourage professional traders to trade foreign currencies towards a recurring exchange of guaranteed general tests and therefore a general test that primarily designs excessive additions with currency trading I feel may be Debt from Exchange and so we tend to usually only may be very aware if we exchange the available tests guaranteed by the way you will find one self profile melting.

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    Latest Forex market news is important to the traders because the traders act on the news to make big profit but before action on the news
    the trader must be skilled in trading the news .is it the correct way for trader to open a big positions after listiening something in news?
    most of the trader trades this way but they may be loss their money .
    so acting on every news story and throwing your money in the market can be a lumpish act that the beginners must avoid.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and on my behalf, I believe I will advise forex traders to continue to trade basic analysis that is supported and also basic analysis that basically creates a higher investment in the forex market I believe is the Trade Balance so we tend to only be very careful after we trade support basic analysis as a result of you will find yourself losing your account

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of this information is very necessary for all parties. If we will trade EUR / USD, and thus we must visit West European personnel and you. s. Talk about your personal information to get started. Shortly after the stick for information can evaluate each of our trading tactics, it allows you to make each of our conclusions. Therefore, if we have to achieve and maintain this type. thanks.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The type of each set of information is needed for both currencies. If we can buy and sell EUR / USD, then we must follow US and Western European financial talks about financial information when they buy and sell. Immediately after, according to information we can think about our strategy for buying and selling prices, which will allow you to make decisions. Therefore, if you want to buy to obey this species

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,281 Times in 705 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news relating to forex makes and important role while making analysis of the market. so the traders who can analyze the news in a better way can take better decisions. so always try to read the forex news before making analysis and trade. all the professional and skillful traders must follow the forex news. new traders must also read the forex news before making their trades.

Trusted Member Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90 has a reputation beyond repute Rukhsana90's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,897 Times in 4,560 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By my own views some news are very suitable for trading. They are given below :
    One is gross domestic product and second
    is trade balance, it is suitable too for trading and also most impact news is CPI. These news are very helpful for forex trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rukhsana90 For This Useful Post:

jenveena7 (2019-02-08)

Senior Member JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9 has a reputation beyond repute JamesX9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,740 Times in 2,006 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news which must be follow is GDP ( Gross domestic Products ) and the other is Trade balance is also important one to follow and also one more of the high impact news is CPI ( Consumer Price Index ) and the most powerful news of them is interest rate decision as well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesX9 For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2019-02-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 492 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)