+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 492 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #2

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in thin writing I provide some information about news that is important and must be followed by every trader. to find out future market movements. but one thing you also agree with me. it's not easy like technical analysis. cause a lot of time. we miss the market. after publishing the main news market it began to be very volatile. and the maximum time we can not enter. at that time we had missed the market. so what we do or how we benefit from the news. soon I will share some good strategies about this. very simple. and I think it gives good results too. so keep posting and all important news and must be considered, but the news is also conditional. What I did was, to see from one of the trusted webs, where the news was told that the high impact category affected price movements in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tu ur For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-05-31)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,650 Times in 13,865 Posts
    i think humen market k sub he he rules ko fellower krna chahye hein sub k humer liye bohat zayad faida hein to humen bilkul be risk nhi lyna chahye hein ur isak faida be uthna chahye hein tab he hum zayad earn kar sakte hein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-05-31)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow, very useful info for me, allow this bookmark. To be honest, I don't understand the strategy with the news. I am only technical, just monitor the movement graph and calculate from the existing graph. and I was very interested in the news, even though I could not read the direction of the news to buy or sell. and unemployment information is number one. it manipulates a very abundant market. NFC reports affect the market in the sense that 100 to 200 pips are strong because we are part of a short-term era. constantly trying to be aware of this news and not trading if you are really unsure about the news in which direction the market will go. then stop trading at that time.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, Forex News - the fastest news, useful Forex analysis, and Forex industry news, ... Current news is defined as new information that has potential market drivers. ... To follow up on news, only new additional information ... You must be a member to have friends (One of the big advantages of currency trading is that the forex market is ... of the eight major currencies) the currency or the country that is most followed ... must pay extra attention to the market if you plan to release the news. The world of forex trading quickly goes hand in hand short and fast ... for traders and investors to always inform everyone about news ... and Forexfac theory.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself never trade with news, and I only know about NFC news, and I always monitor NFC news, besides, I never watch the news, because I think gossip is news, so it's not necessarily true, and I always rely on technical analysis . and we must follow European financial and US financial news to start trading. After following the news we can analyze our trading strategy and reach our decision, for me the news is a bullet to direct prices to break up conflict areas into clear signals ... sometimes good news

Banned Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad_Arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 956 Posts
    Mery khayal say ap ko news dekhny kay liye ap google me sah news dekh sakry or ap teadingview ky website me say news dekh sakty ho.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, this news is very important for forex trading. In addition profit depends on the work of the country, the political and economic situation. How does it work? The economic and political situation in the country affects GDP and inflation in the country, and indirectly affects the growth and decline of exchange rates. Therefore, forex news is very important. This message gives you everything you need to know about trends in the foreign exchange market. and I agree with blogger. The news mentioned really really has an impact on forex. So I think as a small investor we have to be far from close trading before the news will be published. Now, please let me know where I can get the latest news related to EURO, USD and Chinese news.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2019-05-20)

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fallow the daily prices and its going trends will be watch daily basis.....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmw123 For This Useful Post:

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    One of the great advantages of trading currencies is that the forex market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week (from Sunday, 5 P.M. EST until Friday, 4 P.M.*EST). Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is particularly true in the currency market, which responds not only to U.S. economic news, but also to news from around the world.

With at least eight major currencies available for trading at most currency brokers and more than 17 derivatives of them, there is always some piece of economic data slated for release that traders can use to inform the positions they take. Generally, no fewer than seven pieces of data are released daily from the eight major currencies or countries that are most closely followed. So for those who choose to trade news, there are plenty of opportunities. Here, we look at which economic news releases are released when, which are most relevant to forex (FX) traders and how traders can act on this market-moving data.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Graphic of up and down will be fallow

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmw123 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 492 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)