+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 492 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News has a level of influence. I really have a website that I use that has an economic calendar and with them some statistics on how much this news intends to influence the market. this is very important because you might anticipate market volatility by only anticipating the news to come back firmly. I usually position myself until the news returns. and invest a reliable sl price and leave it open to myself to firmly take advantage. Based on my experience, high impact news is more important to follow, because it affects the pair / currency in question, for example, there is NFP (Non Farm Payroll) news in the American session, before the news is released, don't open the position, so we avoid getting floating reduced, for example, the release of the NFP news report turned out to be bad, that means the USD weakened, so the pair with the USD, as EUR / USD will rise, but my advice would be to be alert to high impact news, because the impact can be 50-100 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news we have to follow is news related to the currency pairs we trade because it will help in predicting and making good analyzes relating to our partners to place our orders. But we don't have to rely on news reports. choose and read news of the impact of hig in trade analysis using discipline, used The main trends in the grassroots movement to be used to use analysis and strategy must be discipline of forex trading money management using the advantages of good discipline management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading for Small Benefits - If you will always get a small profit by placing very strict orders to play safely, you will find out later that you will be in a losing position because you cannot always be lucky even with strict orders so you cannot be sure whether Your trade will prove profitable. There Are Only Two Ways For The Market: Up or Down - No one can predict the market if it will go up or down. Trading psychology can be a problem that almost all affects forex mercantilism transactions. caused by psychological factors that have an effect on emotional and disciplined USA in mercantilism. As a result of that it is very wise if we tend to still form a disciplined, consistent attitude and see our own psychological state.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never fight market trends, this is my trading criteria. When you identify future trends, you must dare to do it, don't hesitate. Especially when trends break through resistance or support levels, you have to buy or sell more, of course, that we have a certain relationship between technical analysis. All news on the market with high impact must be followed in Forex, news is very used in Forex trading, all strategy management needs to be used in Forex trading capital management and margin management when news releases in each market will make better trading.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The latest news from the Forex market is important for traders because traders work on the news to make big profits, but the action on the news before the operator must be skilled in trade news. Is this the right way for an entrepreneur to open a large position after registering something in the news? Most traders trade but in this way they can lose their money. So acting on any news and wasting money on the market might bring big beginners to avoid. There are lots of news that will affect your currency pair traded. However, not all news has significant influence. Some of them can make currencies move drastically. Others only cause small ripples and do not provide big trading benefits. for that it must be smart to choose only the news whose effects are only attention.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A lot of news that can affect price movements of more than 50 pips, up or down. This list can be seen on many personal website forex forums or traders. But keep in mind that information is not enough to generate profits through news. What's more important is to learn how we can read this news because of the right price movements, because the comparative figures presented are not necessarily relevant to the direction of price movements. as for me, I think we have a lot of fundamental analysis to follow but based on my analysis, I think unemployment data is the most important because with Unemployment data we can get a higher number of pips

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news that followed included, the trade balance, job claims and unemployment, non-agricultural salaries, and most other decisions that would be taken in the national economy. Like the decision to maintain or cut interest rates. News to follow it and must really be in the log when the realists are about interest rates, continued GDP and domestic GDP of CPI products because it greatly influences currency movements and we must follow them.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news about Forex has a big influence on the Forex market. Clear news about the state's financial condition and paying for an important role. Sometimes the news is good, but the price is in another direction. It's all bankers or capitalists who control. The good news is paying a good share on the Forex market. there is a lot of news about the index related to economic effects on forex for example the news effect of the European Union on the euro and the trading of the Eurojpy pair and many other trades involving the euro so that if the euro goes up it means rising in every euro trade and if it goes down it will go down to every trade

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very important for every foreign currency pair: EUR / USD buys and sells and information on economic activity, in that case it should be the economic information of the USA. But it's a good thing, but it's cheaper on the opposite track completely. Is that most banking companies or maybe business capital. However, if you do good quality research then you will be able to identify a large amount of good information that you can use to educate yourself about all the major Forex subjects including the best ways to protect your initial equity.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,214 Times in 11,226 Posts
    yes that right given red sign -high impact and otherd are low impact .. but am not give sugeestion to just watch the red sign news.. here i given news type which is given the high high impact on the market..

so watch the news with only this category so u can easily control ur emotion to trade and also get good income with min. loss..

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FM1881 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), Amir151 (2018-09-20), ba33 (2018-09-19), FA148P (2018-09-21), FM2127 (2018-09-19), Pak003 (2018-09-22), PAK786 (2018-09-20), SA148P (2018-09-27), Unregistered (1), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 492 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)