+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 492 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-01-27   18:44
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I think you should follow every news that has high effect on the market. If you will follow and do news trading then you can make good profit with Forex trading market but I think you should avoid it because it is also very risky.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders like to trade on the news. This strategy is very useful for traders. I also use news in my trade and news is bullets to push prices for conflict areas to clear signals. Some time good news and benefits in the form of money. Economic Calendar issues useful data.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must be skilled in trading news whether it's the right way for traders to open large positions after listening to something on the news, most traders in this way, but they may lose their money so acting on every news story and throwing your money into the market can it is surprising that beginners must avoid the country of origin of the currency we are trading. Record the type of news that has a major impact when your transaction occurs after market prices

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true that news has a good impact on Forex but it's difficult to investigate the news. Every day I try and browse some news and analysis from a completely different website. But to request a call, supported news may be a daunting task. If I can't be positive from the right news movement then I try and avoid trading

5. The Following User Says Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the news that you provide here is very important on the Forex market, you cannot ignore it. If there is news about them being published, market movements are more than 50 pips. The intrest interest rate declaration by the central bank and Unemployment data is the most important news that we can use to get quick profits.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The following information is required for each currency pair. Many of us are able to sell EUR / USD, so European financial financial information, and visit that place and start buying and selling related to our people. Immediately after that, make information that we can facilitate the analysis of our technology purchases and sales and can achieve each of our choices. In this case, when we win, this type.

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    aapki ki post bahut acchi hai ye hum jaise newbies ke liye bahut acchi jankari hai ise subko follow karna chahiye par mujhe ek baat aur janni hai ki in news ka asar kya gold aur silver par bhi padta hai.

Banned zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050 has a reputation beyond repute zainm6050's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 Times in 3,981 Posts
    Some people thinks that i don,t see there responds and answers but thats wrong thanks fou your support

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me news ko follow karna asaan nahi hota hai,esme bahut he trader market me essi wajah se galti kardete hai,esme news ko samajhne ke liye trader ko fundamental analysis market me aana chahiye,esme trader fundamental par ache se dhyaan dega to he wo esme acha kar sakenga,esme trader ke paas news calendar bhi market me hona chahiye.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Trump For This Useful Post:

302 (2019-01-20), Anees786 (2019-01-13), danish555 (2019-01-13), FM1881 (2019-01-20), gale (2019-01-14), isha (2019-01-11), kanita (2019-01-19), QamarXulqi (2019-01-11), qasimm (2019-01-14), rashidnawaz (2019-01-15), sarfraz786 (2019-01-11), Unregistered (1), Younas007 (2019-01-13), zainm6050 (2019-01-11)

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what is needed is media in the country which involves originating from the exchange of currency that we exchange. Note the type of media that is impressively substantial, most traders trade like that, but usually they burn their income. As soon as we comply with the media, we can analyze your agreement strategy that enables it to reach your determination. So when we want to achieve it, just obey it.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2019-01-11), Unregistered (1), zainm6050 (2019-01-11)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems to me to follow the news, before we have to really understand that when a news relase, this course will lead to fast movement and of course this will affect the profit or loss we will get, ensuring that you learn about complying with the news strategy, and the use of historical news has gone before as a consideration for your predictions

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2019-01-11), zainm6050 (2019-01-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 492 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)