+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 492 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #2

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade on the news. This news really helps trade and also gives us an advantage if we follow them and try to understand them. Some times the news is so good but we cannot go to the side of profit. Trading with a news strategy is great for everyone. and news palys are always a big rule in decision making before opening a trade. but all news does not affect the market in the same way. So before making a decision based on news, traders must determine whether the news is important or not! many websites publish news tags whether they are important or not! so check the website.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This particular post is important because if there are people who follow this post use the strategy. have to get more, more income. with my strategy because now only a few have to lose ... actually following this post to manage feelings and avoid excessive trading. and New and technical analysis pays a vital role in Forex trading, it must be followed. The news is very profitable and useful if we follow our trade. The news reflects the original picture of the country's economic situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, we must learn the news first, we must understand what the word means, and what it affects the country's currency so we will understand the value that comes out is greater or less than what will happen. happens to the currency, because not all the value of the bigger effect will be the same or less because we have to know what the press release is before and your post is specillaly very good for the nerbies like me and us but I want to know something that responds to the news too can affect gold and silver trade. Please let me know. I want to know that because gold trading has more profiles.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use those who have an economic calendar and in some of them on how much this news will affect the market. This is important because you can anticipate market volatility by just waiting for the news to arrive. and this news is very very important so that if there is someone who follows his tricks with this news ... you get more of your profits right, the news can provide big profits, but it can also provide greater losses

9. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New things that cause big volatility we must be aware of. It is also important to correlate pairs with other influenced conditions such as, for example, aussy correlates with gold, Japanese Yen and Canadian Dollar correlates well with oil prices. Several times we don't know what makes the sudden volatility of the pairs we trade, that's because we don't pay attention to the correlation. between partners. and this kind of announcement is very important for almost every set of foreign currencies. In the event that many of us deal with EUR / USD, the consequence is that we must follow the European and US private announcements about starting a deal. After following the announcement you can analyze our own agreement techniques that allow it to reach our own determination. So if we want to get, the consequences follow most of this. thanks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the big advantages of currency trading is that the forex market is open 24 hours a day (from 17:00 EST on Sundays to 4 pm, Friday EST). Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is especially true in the currency market, which not only responds to US economic news, but also news from around the world. With at least eight major currencies available for trading in most currency brokers and more than 17 derivatives, there are always some economic data scheduled to be released that traders can use to inform them of the positions they take. In general, no fewer than seven pieces of data are released every day from the eight major currencies or countries that are most followed. So for those who choose to trade news, there are many opportunities. and One of the big advantages of currency trading is that the forex market is open 24 hours a day (from 17:00 EST on Sundays to 4 pm, Friday EST). Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is especially true in the currency market, which not only responds to US economic news, but also news from around the world. With at least eight major currencies available for trading in most currency brokers and more than 17 derivatives, there are always some economic data scheduled to be released that traders can use to inform them of the positions they take. In general, no fewer than seven pieces of data are released every day from the eight major currencies or countries that are most followed. So for those who choose to trade news, there are many opportunities.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often get forex news scores, only in the form of positive and negative numbers. for previ- ous, trader predictions and actual. There is news that I often encounter that does not provide a complete description of the contents of the news, and its relation to price movements. How do you think I can understand forex news well. what links should I visit ... and sometimes instant news effects, so if we are going to be articles because they are delayed and are no longer up to date, maybe for the long term it is still used, but for the day it seems somehow inadequate.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to noder For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Small Profit Trading - If you are always looking for small profits by placing very tight orders to play safe, you will find out later that you will lose, because you cannot always be lucky even with strict orders so you cannot determine whether your trade will result profit. There are only two ways that the market will rise: up or down - no one can predict the market if it will go up or down. and Small Profit Trading - If you are always looking for small profits by placing very tight orders to play safe, you will find out later that you will lose, because you cannot always be lucky even with strict orders so you cannot determine whether your trade will make a profit. There are only two ways that the market will rise: up or down - no one can predict the market if it will go up or down.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news has a degree of influence. I have a website that I use has an economic calendar and with them some statistics on how to properly overflow this news intends to influence the market. this is very important because you have the ability to anticipate market volatility by hardly expecting the news to actually return. I sometimes position myself just before the news returns. and place the price of a reliable sl and leave it open for me to really take advantage. and you know, it's very easy to verify one's inner thinking and it's also far better to observe this news as just a type of income, that they lose this kind of cash trading.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ubifx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never fight market trends, this is my trading criteria. When you identify trends in the future, you must dare to do it, don't hesitate. Especially when the trend penetrates resistance or support levels, you have to buy or sell more, of course, that we have a certain relationship between technical analysis. and all news on high impact markets must be followed in Forex, news is very used in Forex trading, all management needs of strategies used in Forex trading capital management and margin management when news releases in each market will be better in trading

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-11-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 492 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 105 106 107 108 109 117 157 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)