+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 492 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear friend these news are very rare we must follow it and we get a huge profit because these news have many important role in trading,i am also following these news for opening a great trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shah11 is an unknown quantity at this point shah11's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Fed described the U.S. jobs market as “strong” and said economic activity had been rising at “a solid rate”.

The U.S. dollar index, which measures the greenback’s strength against a basket of six major currencies, was down 0.29% to 93.29.

Investors remained cautious as the Trump administration prepared to unveil $50bn worth of tariffs on Chinese goods – a move that Beijing has also warned will be met with retaliatory action.
    Sterling was also higher against the euro, with EUR/GBP sliding 0.25% to 0.8794 as investors awaited the conclusion of the European Central Bank’s policy meeting later in the day.
    Market participants were awaiting details on the ECB’s plans for winding up its huge bond-buying stimulus program. The central bank will also release its latest growth and inflation projections.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    The pound rose to the day’s highs on Thursday after data showing that UK retail sales outstripped forecasts in May as good weather and the Royal Wedding boosted consumer spending.

GBP/USD was up 0.49% to 1.3442 by 05:03 AM ET (09:03 AM GMT), from around 1.3396 ahead of the report.

UK retail sales jumped by a far larger-than-expected 1.3% in May, the Office for National Statistics said, while the figure for the previous month was revised up show a 1.8% increase.

Thanks
    Brokers are also placed in an awkward situation, as they are left having to choose between potentially losing clients that seek greater leverage to offshore jurisdictions; or risk their reputation by engaging in legal changes to cater to the needs of traders in the European Union.

Time has yet to tell how things will pan out for brokers and traders in the European Union now that the changes have been made. When this was done in the US Forex retail industry, traders weren’t able to move offshore, as it is considered illegal under US law. As a result, many simply gave up retail trading altogether as leverage levels were implemented, while others continued to trade under the new rules and adapted to them.

Thanks
    When leverage caps are imposed, as in the US since 2010, Forex traders are expected to make themselves aware of where they fit in the respective new regulatory schemes. In addition they are expected to determine how regulators classify the counterparts that are used to trade over-the-counter Forex.
    Read more at https://www.businessinsider.com.au/l...1JDz10lMkkC.99

Thanks
    “It’s safe to say that if you use leverage in a responsible manner and treat it with the caution it deserves, it can certainly be an effective tool that can produce favourable unprecedented results,’ explain experienced industry professionals from Australian forex broker comparison site, Compare Forex Brokers.

Thanks
    However, the moves in FX today were before those headlines and indeed, the G7 nations gathering this weekend have been a weight on risk sentiment considering Trump's switch up in tactics with respect to tariffs on the EU, Mexico and Canada and the lack of positive progress in negotiations between Washington and Bejing. Also, but not least, we have the historic summit between the US and N.Korea just around the corner and indeed the three central bank meetings, the FOMC, BoJ and the ECB.

There was a risk-off tone, especially in the EM-FX space. "Tensions remain in selected emerging markets, with Turkey continuing its defence of the lira with a 125bp rate hike to 17.75% and sharp losses on the South African rand, Mexican peso and Brazilian real," analysts at Westpac explained.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sufiyan22 View Post
    bhai ye to apne sari news ka key word likhan vo sari ki sari news hn bohat zyda iporant hn har kisi ki apni apni imortant kabih hn is pr movenment had se zyada hoti hn abhi dat amix ata hn to kam movenment hoti hn lekin ye sab news hi important hn
    hanji forex ke business me kaam karna hai to esme news data aur events ke baarein me pata hona chahiye because world ka economic conditions par base hokar he ye market me move karta hai,esme fundamental analysis bhi jaroori hai.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,628 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    a website called forexfactory dot com is a famous website where you can find news timings about Pairs and commodity Pairs .if you want to earn huge income then you should trade on news trading because there is a fast movement when the news comes. you should enter the trade just before the news timing and you will see how much big profit will you can earn from Forex trading it's my experience and I am successful in my experience.
    forexfactory good and famous sites for news and trader find other good sites online and insta forex always send us news time to time and we must follow the market news and we understand the news impacts and trader find the right direction of market and trader know the market enter and exit prices before starting the trades and follow all market related news and make good profitable trading.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-06-14), Fiya (2018-06-18), kanita (2018-06-14), khizar1 (2018-06-14), lal765 (2018-06-14), qasimm (2018-06-19), shah11 (2018-06-14)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the news is rattling great in forex trading. If the dealer trades within the EUR / US range, then he declares that the country of origin of the country is attractive and the US state is attractive. I delivered the Indweller regional news after the publication of intelligence. Because it contains a usable collection. and All kinds of news can help you (economic growth or unemployment data) in Forex trading, they are positive or negative for any currency because you will find a partner you can trade using this news.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 492 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 156 196 246 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)