+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 492 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #2

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member saidzback is an unknown quantity at this point saidzback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News in forex are very sensitive as they can contribute to make profits
    they could also make you big losses and even to loose your capital
    For beginners, it is preferable to avoid news by closing trades before the occuring by 15 min at least
    good luck for everybody

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yu earn more more profits .. with ur stratagy and also a lot of time u control the loss .. However follow the news u can control emotions and avoid overtrade. So we have to follow the financial news and financial state in Europe and the United States for trade must begin. After follow the news we can analyze our business strategy, and can be up to our decision. Even if we want to win .........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that this particular news tend to be very terribly important so if any kind of physique adhere to their stratagy using this news. you gain a lot of more profit. along with ur stratagy and also many time you management the actual loss. and along with adhere to the actual news you can management the actual emotion and steer clear of the overtrade.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many of the central bank governors have all the information needed to publish the information. For example, when the Swiss central bank and the Bank of Japan may have the effect of interference, they will hold a general press conference. Throughout the press conference, you can do it with your own home is a great idea in the end what money can be transferred and also for a while. The central bank to intervene almost can move the foreign exchange market every day 500-1000pips.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is necessary to list the information for each group of two currencies. Many people are able to sell the euro / dollar to ensure the financial information of the European currency, go to the scene together and start selling the shopping together with the people we are associated with. When the information is produced quickly, and we will ease our analysis and technology to buy income can also reach all of our choices. In this case, once we get, therefore, these species.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, my bro, obviously, I actually do consider that looks to me personally to adhere to a news, prior to we have to very understand that whenever a news relase this particular course will lead to quick motion and of course this particular will take result upabout profit or even lose we will end up being able to, build sure which u discovered about obeying strategy news, and news hstory make use of offers eliminated prior to because consideration u predictions

Member toroto is an unknown quantity at this point toroto's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't interest in the details of the news, what is important in it for me is to know what is the time of the news, in which currency, and the importance of the news. that's what is important, but concerning if the price will go to the up or to the down, that's refering to the technical analysis

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha aapki baat to sahi hai ki forex me aapko news par depend rahana hoga is liye aapko news ko must follow karana chahiye aur gdp ka sabse jyada affact karata hai forex me currency ke rate par is liye aapko in sabhi chijo ka pata hona bahuit hi zarurihita hai warna apako jyada profit nahi milta hai ye yaad rahe

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually high impact news tends to have the most effect on the market as market volatility usually increase during and after they are released, often time some high impact news are released that are not on forex Calender's, this type of news usually have the most volatility.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member joinibrar is an unknown quantity at this point joinibrar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere bhai kuch tredar kehte hen k news ko folow krna chahye or kuch tredar kehte hen k news ko fallow nh karna chahye jo koi scalping stretegy istemaal krte hen wo to kehte hen k news ko zaroor follow krna chahye or jo nh krte scalping wo kehte hen k news ko kbi b follow nh krna chahye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 492 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)