+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 492 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Banned may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,962 Times in 475 Posts
    Many of the critical features which can be the foundation with the achievement on this market, this unusual excange market can be acquired twenty-four hours a day 0. 5 days and nights per week
    It can be claimed how the self-learning foreign exchange solution will be an alternative way to acquire expertise within investing, along with associated with that it process allows them an opportunity to understand along with count on himself prior to the proper footings, along with with the aid of this manual file inside investing mechanism, where the company delivers this option dependant upon past expertise, where they can obtain a duplicate for freshies (new traders), or even superior deal (anyone who have past expertise within Currency trading trading), along with in general, the training solution Almatienaspahak reading through
    May very well be you past expertise inside foreign exchange

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to may78655 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (5)

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some webs that offer news about currencies that will definitely be affected and therefore the effects that can be generated. besides that in the currency try EUR / USD at this point is very sensitive to the news, even the news that is not contained in the schedule will affect the movement of EUR / USD away. and I also think that every trader must follow every news as a result of the market going in any direction once the news comes across the market that is consistent with the impact of the news, therefore having to find the news before giving any trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey I guess economists will analyze the news higher than normal people who learn it with reason, am I right? as a result of economists knowing exactly how this news will affect the economy, and in that case the exchange rate between countries, I think it is significantly better to learn one thing about economic growth factors etc. then you will see the news significantly more well

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we can analyze the news it will be very useful that can get a lot of benefits, we must pay attention and see any news and how it impacts the market, if we want to get acquainted with the provisions in the news and the impact trends, we can make good profits. news is also divided into a series of criteria which are largely based on their impact on currency values, such as high-impact news, moderate impact or low impact, we must analyze it. so before we do surgery, we must at least try and do fundamental analysis through stories that are often developed.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you talk about trading news, then you will only trade high-impact news, you will see a number of websites that offer economic news calendars, besides the most profitable is you will use the expro economic calendar and you will modify it to actually show time the news is in accordance with your actual time zone, as if you were from India, you would modify it to actually display time at gmt + 5. 30 and it would display timings in just time

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important news impact is the news released by a number of central bank heads ... for example when snb and boj can intervene they will usually hold a press conference. and during this press conference, you can have a good idea where money can move and now. Central bank intervention will move the forex market almost 500-1000 points every day. and I really agree with you, this applies bad news to trading and does not give the right results you do not determine what the resistance is and therefore the purpose of support for technical analysis news is the best.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for our op, mainly based on news, it is best when installing a trap, even though there is news that matches the trap standard, which is high impact. therefore we all catch the news with a big impact it doesn't seem to be every day ... so that news-based trading should be smart in choosing and influencing it so that good news like NFC, interest rates, and of course the nature of news is headline and true and knows little I, I can say that it can help if you try it in our trade but the trader must test it in the first demo so if they have a good command that they can use it in real trading to get a good profit

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe new things that are positively related to forex must be followed. I want not to go out to trade news for myself, the news might be a bullet to push the value to solve the conflict area into a transparent signal. several times the news is smart, but the value is more in the other direction. it's all bankers or capitalism management. Great every time it provides smart benefits. and me he is us news ko fllw krta hn jis i am the most importnc shw ki gae ho, qk jo b the most impotent news h gi we i am fluctuatin kam se kam the first spik m 40 se 50 pip tk hoti ha or fill the cash kerna hota h new hum logo, only for unemployment, inflation payments, and the best trade for all news

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    info is very necessary for each try the currency. if we use eur / usd, we must simulate with strong business citizens and provincial businesses collectively to start amendments. after complying with the news we can dissect our transition strategy and perhaps communicate our determination. therefore if we must realize, then study this. Therefore, check the news with only this class because you will only moderate yourself to work besides being good

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,084 Times in 4,515 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are hundreds of news that exists in forex exchange trading, but it is not all of them that give high volatility at all times. High volatility news like unemployment rate and NFP both of US are two very important ones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 492 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 222 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)