+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 309 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 3086

Thread: Which news must be follow.

Junior Member carabia is an unknown quantity at this point carabia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.7 USD
    Thanks
    I have a website that I use it to have an economic calendar and how much of the news in their statistics this news has affected the market. I even have a bookmark as well as a quick creation of Forex professional financial news calendar that you will verify the news can also customize your news time zone and explore the horrific impact of news.

2. Forexmart
    Junior Member kidsfx is an unknown quantity at this point kidsfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.5 USD
    Thanks
    This message is very important for each currency pair. If we trade the euro / dollar, then we must follow the financial news of the European and British national finance to start trading. Follow our news to analyze your trading strategy and be able to achieve our decision. So if we want to get it then follow.

Junior Member maklum is an unknown quantity at this point maklum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6.9 USD
    Thanks
    Dear, I think the news is influential. I have a website that I use it to have an economic calendar and how much of the news in their statistics this news has affected the market. This is important because you can wait for this news to predict market volatility.

Member combantrin is an unknown quantity at this point combantrin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57 USD
    Thanks
    Now it's easier for us to get a country's economic news. A lot we can access to get new messages. I usually follow forex factory and daily fx messages. Where we can see the economic calendar what he will come up with as well as the influence of economic news

Banned kereneh is an unknown quantity at this point kereneh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.7 USD
    Thanks
    I prefer forexfactory.com, usually I will show on display :-) .. Non-farm employment NFP shows total payments for all employees other than agriculture, or indicates the availability of work outside the US farm ... 50-100 points Trade will be easier to get. We will wait for a week to trade.

Banned complainfx is an unknown quantity at this point complainfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5.4 USD
    Thanks
    I used NFP messages because they could change the market trend. But most of the time I lost on this black Friday. But after the next moon, they will have the opportunity to recover my loose on the black Friday. But there are other news that can change the trend, which is the currency of the interest rate and the country's GDP and so on.

Junior Member sumiati is an unknown quantity at this point sumiati's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12.8 USD
    Thanks
    In fact, like me, I believe the news seems very influential, can not immediately get experience, usually, when the press release is often positive, the query of the actual currency is actually the right value. Which may be part of the speculators in order to be able to help you find profits.

Member mubasher123 is an unknown quantity at this point mubasher123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    58.5 USD
    Thanks
    Ap k is post ki waja se hm jase new traders ko kafi rhnumaai milti h her trader ki apny apny rule h forex me zayda se zayda earning k lye experinc ka hoona lazmi h exprnc se hmari earning achi hogi hmy isky lye expernc trader se sekhna chahye

Junior Member khazol is an unknown quantity at this point khazol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8.1 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, this news is very important for forex trading. In addition to profits depends on the work of the state, the political and economic situation. How does it work? The economic and political situation in the country affects GDP and inflation in the country, and indirectly affects the growth and the declining exchange rate. Therefore, forex news is very important. This message gives you everything you need to know about trends in the foreign exchange market.

11. Forexmart
    Junior Member lakum is an unknown quantity at this point lakum's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.2 USD
    Thanks
    Well actually I personally believe the technical analysis and currency pairs it is the best news for forex trading. This is very helpful news for froex trading. If you can do forex business you should follow this news. If we exchange Euro / usd, then we have to follow the European finance and financial news of the United States to start trading.

+ Reply to Thread