+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 492 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #2

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member elpiji is on a distinguished road elpiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now we are easier to get economic news of a country. much we can visit to get new news. I usually follow news from the forex and forex factories daily. There we can see what financial schedule he will spend and how big the impact of economic news. and News is very important for every currency pair. If the EUR / USD trade, the European Economy and trade with the United States should follow the financial news. Follow our news and decision analysis, we can achieve our business strategy. So if we want to get, follow this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just look at the news that there is instaforex, this is very important news for forex trading. In addition to earnings depends on the work of the state, the political and economic situation. How does it work? The economic and political situation in the country affects GDP and inflation in the country, and indirectly affects growth and falling exchange rates. Therefore, forex news is very important. This message gives you everything you need to know about trends in the foreign exchange market. and I think before we analyze the news that comes out we must understand the general economic conditions first, such as the magical time ago when the news came out and it shows the Americans are weakening usd .... nah to know the economic conditions in the crisis of europe, amerika ekonomomi increase data show that the euro crisis is not getting worse as the result of the European Union has strengthened .... so in analyzing the news in my opinion is not enough just to see the forecast and the actual course

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,189 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear sir Forex market mai news break hoti rehti hain aur kafi sari rumors ya false news bhi hoti hain. is liye traders ko careful rehna chahiye aur sirf us news ko follow karna chahiye jo strong trend k sath ho aur sirf news pey trade ko base nahi karna chahiye bulkey apna trading knowledge and experience lazmi utilize karna chahiye,,
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-09), asd567 (2018-07-17)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    bhi suchii bat toh ya hai k main naa abi tk kise b news ko fallow nhi kya hai orr na ee mujhe koi new k baray main koi pki information hai

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-17)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this news are very very important so if any body follow his stratagy with this news .. u gain more more profit .. with ur stratagy and also many time u control the loss.. and with follow the news u can control the emotion and avoid the overtrade.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SHEIKHANSARI460 For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-17)

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,037 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.
    trader must follow all trading market related news and it is most important for all traders that they update with market news and trader download economic calendar and trader daily watch market news and events data and trader when up to date with all market related news and economics data then he/she understand the market right trend and he/she place their order at right price and he/she easily make good profit with their own forex trading market

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-17), batool (2018-07-09), foziia (2018-07-09), kekbad (2018-07-09), khizar1 (2018-07-09), qasimm (2018-07-09), SANIASHOAIB (2018-07-09), yulbang111 (2018-07-10), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-09)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market mai time to time market related news ati rehti hai aur is ko traders follow bhi kartey hain apni trade mai earning k liye. yahan pey sari news correct nahi hoti kuch false news ya rumors bhi hoti hain is liye sirf strong trend news ko hi follow karna chahiye aur is k sath apna experience bhi zaroor use karna chahiye.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tayyab4ptc For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-17)

Senior Member QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi has a reputation beyond repute QamarXulqi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,484 Times in 2,559 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jis news ki bht zyada important hoti hai us hi mews ko follow kiya jaye mtlb ye k ab jsy FOMC hai is sy gold aur dollar par bht asar
    Prhta hai tho aisy mai is news ko lazmi follow kiya jaye mery bhai
    Q k is sy apko bht earning ho skti hai.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to QamarXulqi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-07-14), asd567 (2018-07-17), ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-09), Mr Law (2018-07-21), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-07-10)

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,475 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pyary dost aap ko to ye pta hi hy ky ye forex aik bhut hi dangerous oar risky business hy oar khas tour py news time tu bhut hi dangerous hojati hy pta hi nahi chalta kaha say market kaha chali jaye isi lye har trader ko news ko follow kar kay watch kar kay oss ka effect kia hy ye sab janna bhut hi zarori hy oar aap sab ye internet py bhut si website hyn jin py news kay calender daikh sakhty hyn forexfactory bhut hi aik achi web hy iss py aap sab kuch watch kar sakhty hy nfp oar gdp bhut hi important news hoti hn jo market py bhut hi effect karti hyn....
    Try Try Again Never Loss Again And Bright Future Again.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-17), ghaffar500 (2018-07-17), Mustansir (2018-07-13), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30), zahid2016 (2018-07-31)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

19. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-08), asd567 (2018-07-17), ayazfx (2018-07-09), batool (2018-07-08), billyboy00007 (2018-07-13), danish555 (2018-07-08), Fiya (2018-07-08), FM2127 (2018-07-09), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-07-15), hmforex (2018-07-17), JahanZaib (2018-07-08), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-09), jhoradpak (2018-07-17), kanita (2018-07-08), kekbad (2018-07-09), khizar1 (2018-07-16), lal765 (2018-07-08), MARandhawa (2018-07-11), mehro (2018-07-28), mian5575405 (2018-07-09), Mustansir (2018-07-13), punjabpolice (2018-07-18), QamarXulqi (2018-07-08), Qasim14 (2018-07-13), qasimm (2018-07-08), Raja551 (2018-07-08), rehanayaz (2018-07-09), SA148P (2018-07-08), sakigbest (2018-07-24), sarfraz786 (2018-07-08), Shahzad148P (2018-07-08), Unregistered (9), yulbang111 (2018-07-09), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 492 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)