Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3092

Thread: Which news must be follow.

Trusted Member mahera is an unknown quantity at this point mahera's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    15 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    1453.9 USD
    Thanks
    dear forex market mein news calendar bhout important role play karta hai jab koi high impact wali news arhi ho to phar market bhout fast move karti hai fomc ka news jab ata hai market bhiout pips chalta hai

2. Forexmart
    Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    192.3 USD
    Thanks
    We should be able to keep a tab on the economic calendar of the news events coming out in the near future, this way you stay ahead and avoid being caught unaware, these news most of the time have an instant impact on the forex market so knowing whats happening when helps us to stay ahead of time.

Junior Member Foysal is an unknown quantity at this point Foysal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27 USD
    Thanks
    We can know everything by following or reading news.So I suggest to all trader must follow this news :
    1. Gross domestic Product
    2. Consumer Price Index
    3.Central Bank Rate Decision
    4. FOMC meeting
    5. Unemployment Rate

Senior Member qazijamil is an unknown quantity at this point qazijamil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    205 USD
    Thanks
    i think news are the best it is essential to analyze them properly and in this way you will be able to trade properly and watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending that is profit and you must have a very good and sincere friend and guide who should help you at every step of the trading process and be happy.

Banned hamadaosa is an unknown quantity at this point hamadaosa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27 USD
    Thanks
    extremely useful information brothet
    har new trader ko ye sba baatein yad rakhni chahaiye...ye sab trading ke liye bahut zaruri hoti hai aur in sabko dhyan me rakh ke kiye gaye trade se apko kafi profit milega

Member abangfx is an unknown quantity at this point abangfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.8 USD
    Thanks
    It is true that the information was very influential to the wildlife here can nyampe 50-100 pips however that we additionally have regular and setap when tracking the information all the time and we should be able to set the lot with the capital that we have in this case because ksalahan very patal all consequences her

Senior Member dardo is an unknown quantity at this point dardo's Avatar
    caught Pokemons
    14 (more detail)
    Accumulated bonus
    895.4 USD
    Thanks
    In my opinion the most important forex news is the monthly announcement of US non-farm payrolls. This announcement generates movements of up to 200 pips in a matter of seconds. On the other hand, I believe that the announcements of FED generate a great volatility in the market that can be exploited.

Member nadeem66321 is an unknown quantity at this point nadeem66321's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    137.1 USD
    Thanks
    some time the news is good, but the price more in other direction. it is all the banker or capitalism who control it. i would prefer no to trade news . for me news is a bullet to drive the price for break a conflict area to a clear signal.

Banned fxluck is an unknown quantity at this point fxluck's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    19 USD
    Thanks
    I am plan to perceive every but i'm concern my technical for nowadays, I invariably plan to pursue when risk management beacuse reducing my risks can invariably and inevitably improve my profits. rather than fixate on making profits and ending up in loss.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member karn is an unknown quantity at this point karn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18.4 USD
    Thanks
    If I can get the news frequently visited web pages like forex news forexfactory.com. because we do not know in which direction the news and the condition may go up or down so it is very dangerous if we are trading then because the currency will move up or down drastically fast and big then as this may cause the market price may move away from what we predicted before, but with this news change tactics so that we can gain many who saw the news that there could megunjungi sites like forexfaxtory.com to see there will be news or not the couple that we would make a trade.

+ Reply to Thread