+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 492 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes zaberdast information share ki hey aap ney. Such main har koi yehi kahta hey keh news peh dhayan rakho. News deko news pah focus rakho. but yeh koi nahi batata keh kis type ki news ho yahin tu 100 plus news chennal hain aur har waqat koi na koi news tu chalti rahti hey. thanks for sharing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we focus on better technical and trading analysis,
    not if the market for high volatility,
    the loss should be limited if there is a high-impact press release,
    it will affect the fast market, not because I know the news is a very useful trader .
    and traders through the news can easily get more information to help traders find the best trading hours

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The latest forex market is very important for traders because traders who work on the news generate big profits
    but before working on the news must be competent in merchant trade news.
    What is the right way for a trader to open a big position when listening to one thing in the news?
    Most dealers do transactions this way, but they will lose their money.
    So, working on every article that is sent and your newsletter money to market will be a stupid act that should be avoided by beginners.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that news has a great impact on trading in currency market. Interest rate, GDP, inflation, unemployment new of a country affect the currency of that country. So in time of trading we should monitor the important news of the country of currency pair that you want to trade.

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that high impact news are the most important news to trade as high market volatility is often experienced around the periods they are released. Taking advantage of this volatility can result in huge profit within a very short period of time. Usually price movement after news release is usually the most certain and mostly sure for all traders i think.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to remo For This Useful Post:

Nuleta (2017-10-17)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you could follow all the trading news if the market trend is down the you could open the trading position with sell and if the market is rising up then you could place the trading order wit buy in both conditions of the market you could make money .

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Therefore, if we expect a system to make money in the long term, then we must trade in such a way as to remain in the market.This is where money management vitally comes in.

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear brother, as long as you enter the Forex market, nothing is left, nothing at all
    Its strategy is guaranteed, but there is a strategy that is more profitable than losing it

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,750 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main tu forex ke trading main kise bhe news per believe nh krta hon kun ke trading main koe news best nh hai yeh bhe market ke hisab se he change hoti hai es liye main tu trading main news ko best nh manta hon kun ke trading main news or signal best nh hain es liye main en per believe he nh krta hon trading main koe best nh hai

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-06), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-20), alizubair (2017-10-06), ayeshapak (2017-10-06), FOREXMAN (2017-10-28), hmyounas (2017-10-08), incomejobs (2017-10-07), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-15), munibkhan (2017-10-14), rafictn (2017-10-14), rehanayaz (2017-10-14)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the analysis and the most important part of forex trading, I believe the ways to do is different, but it is just that the gans know how to apply it in the market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 492 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 226 276 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)