+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 492 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-01-27   18:44
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I think you should follow every news that has high effect on the market. If you will follow and do news trading then you can make good profit with Forex trading market but I think you should avoid it because it is also very risky.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    These stories are generally very important for every single set of foreign currency. When we trade EUR / USD, indeed we tend to have to be able to comply with European economic monetary gossip and then US to start the transaction. Following the news we will evaluate the business strategy and will arrive at my decision. So, when we want to earn an income, just follow most of this. and Important information and news greatly affect the currency rise or decline and fundamental analysis is where the couple all depends on the strength of the news partner who goes up to imprisoned prison and has to follow the news every day for many benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-07-28)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for your idea. I usually use technical analysis in my Trades. Technical analysts are important to fundamental traders. Technical analysts tell us when and where we enter the market. The fundamental analyst (news) tells us why it happened. By the way thanks for your input. and I do not care what the news happens in one day. usually we understand the smart news to trade, other than that the price becomes low, usually we understand the news is not smart to trade, other then the price will be high. for that reason, I do not care what the news, high-impact or not. I do not need to follow the news. I will be able to swap an extended time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here information is so very important that if there is a system that adheres to this information .. you get more benefits .. with your strategy and also a lot of your time managing reductions .. and by obeying information you can manage your feelings and prevent overtrade. and Have a level of News influence. I have an economic agenda, and continue to influence how this news in the market some of their statistics. I have a website using stories just waiting to come to an estimate of market volatility, because this is important. I usually position myself before coming to pay attention. To take advantage of me and give you a good price and SL TP Let's go .

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every news released has a different impact. and news that has a high level of impact that will have greater influence and influence currency price movements. call it as news related to the amount of work or unemployment. news of each country is still the next trend that must be taken seriously because it has a huge impact. the relationship between news and other news will only be confusing. as exemplified by the quality of the news that the impact has been released and the results are negative, while at the same time another story that also has a big impact is also released and the results are positive, then we will find it difficult to correlate between the two. mending chooses which story is the most dominant and the most influential on the movement in the market if this news and News release is very important for every currency pair. If we trade EUR / USD, then we should follow the financial news and finance of European countries to start trading. After following the news, we can analyze our trading strategy and can reach our decision. So if we want to get, follow this. thanks.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,756 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that right given red sign -high impact and otherd are low impact .. but am not give sugeestion to just watch the red sign news.. here i given news type which is given the high high impact on the market..

so watch the news with only this category so u can easily control ur emotion to trade and also get good income with min. loss..

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,456 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you really want to trade better then you must follow each and every news that you have to understand all these news that every news is important for forex trading, sometimes you wont see the effect of news instant but every news is effective and you have wait little bit time. You know that news trading is much profitable and you have to analysis the news before published that to look other previous news and on the other hand news trading also risky trading that you have to take 50/50 risk if you unable to make analysis yourself.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

IFXX (2018-07-21), JahanZaib (2018-07-30), sarfraz786 (2018-07-30), Unregistered (2)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This news is very important for every currency pair. If we trade EUR / USD, then we should follow the financial news and finance of European countries to start trading. After following the news, we can analyze our trading strategy and can reach our decision. So if we want to get, follow this. and how to read the story remain the same from day to day yes, but we are often fooled by new growth problems, so often price movements that are not in line with the analysis of news we make, in this case of course it takes experience and quality improvement in reading news.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should get a complete picture of the economic conditions in the countries we trade in pairing and gathering information to get the information intact, most of the mistakes we make are we analyze the news in the form of pieces and short orientations so that sometimes OP that we produce things that do not match what we expect because of price movements and not in accordance with what we think and I follow the details of the West after posting the details. Because it contains very useful details. Detail is very important in handling currency. If the investor makes a transaction in EUR / USD pair then he must comply with the details of the Western nation and the details of the US nation.

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have made an exchange based on most of the information mentioned above. But the lack of job data never gives me the desired results. And regarding rates, I have noticed that the industry responds to this information even before the actual release of information, thus making a very small impact available in the industry once real information is released and So I think this News is very important for every currency pair. If we trade EUR / USD, then we should follow the financial news and finance of European countries to start trading. After following the news, we can analyze our trading strategy and can reach our decision. So if we want to get, follow this. thanks. Below is my Top 10 rule in my trade checklist.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news represents great profit opportunities for Forex traders. By news, we mean various economic data releases. Every major economy regularly publishes statistics like GDP, inflation, unemployment rate, etc. If you trade Forex during the times of these releases, you have a chance to make a lot of money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 492 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)