+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 492 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #3

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #5

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

2018-06-17   09:20
    Best answer #6

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap ki post bhut ache hy as post sy sb ko faida howa hy r mujhy ap sy aek r bat janni hy k as post ap bhe use krty hon gy ap ko bhut faida howa ho ga r hameen bhe ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-26)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally, i try to avoid news with high impact ,, i try not to trade when there is FOMC, NFP or other new high impact, if i have a position that i hold, i put SL + 1 if in profit and SL if in minus , technically it would be like a disaster when there is news, but if we've learned the fundamentals, I think combining the tecnical and fundamentals would be great for trading and Trade news is a very important part of the trading merchants Forex follow the maximum news if anyone wants to trade EUR / USD or GBP / USD that he needs to follow the next round of European news and news .i Follow the news website at the Forex factory because the world is very well known and always publishes European and American news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a lot of items of news are comes in a week from many countries but in my experience INTEREST RATE decisions are the best idea to trade on the news. form interest rate items of news I like BoC and BoE these two banks are good to trade on their monetary policy news release. otherwise, form Canada sector all items of news which are come so stable and giving handsome profit to traders.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

6. The Following User Says Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-06-28)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market related news makes you more proficient in these tricks and trading trends. The best part of news sources is that they help you measure the perfect Forex solution as well as a variety of money making options. in this field. As long as these sources are in your step you can make a perfect market analysis from both local and global trends. You should take a close look at all the visuals, images, diagrams, and news feeds associated with the volatile Forex market. These materials will in fact act like some reliable Forex tutorials and offer you guidance on how to proceed in this field.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    analyzing the news is complex, especially when the media is impacting down. If the impact is high it is still easy, just wait for the trend direction, hopefully the position of the tide can be profitable, but if the impact is difficult, especially if the collision between the news directly or news, confused the right to set the direction and Many people ignore the news and aware of what is happening in the world around them. This is a big mistake and a good understanding of the current affairs is actually very important for many reasons. Here we will see why it's so important to follow the news and why you should look for news.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that nothing is definite in forex ,,, all can change the news also sometimes can not get cooperation ... obviously how to follow it is not guessing .. guess what the difference here and the following that i make benchmark in OP ... not technical or fundamental ... newbe and merchant opinions act on the news to generate huge profits but before action on news traders should be skilled in trading news. is it the right way for traders to open a big position after listening to something on the news?

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed we have to filter out any news that makes a big impact on price movements. or high-impact to the market so we can make anticipation if we are already experts in news trade if not more sincerely recommend not to trade at this time. and news is very important in forex trading. If a trader trades in EUR / USD pair then he should follow the news of European countries and US state news. I followed the news of European countries after the publication of the news. Because it contains very useful information.

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.
    forex related all news important for trader and trader must follow the market news and trader must watch the NFP news and trader always be active in trading and trader understand the market news effects on market and trader use good planing and trader always be active in market and follow the right direction of market and complete analyze the market and start trading and make profit with forex trading business.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-06-18), Fiya (2018-06-18), Forexcoolgirl (2018-06-19), kanita (2018-06-18), khizar1 (2018-06-18), lal765 (2018-06-18), qasimm (2018-06-19), yulbang111 (2018-06-18)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,210 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

14. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Ahmed123 (2018-06-28), Akhterp (2018-06-29), ayazfx (2018-06-19), bali351 (2018-06-18), batool (2018-06-17), danish555 (2018-06-17), FA148P (2018-06-25), Feroz (2018-06-28), Fiya (2018-06-18), jimmy17 (2018-06-23), kanita (2018-06-18), kashi93 (2018-06-20), khizar1 (2018-06-18), lal765 (2018-06-18), MARandhawa (2018-06-18), munibkhan (2018-06-30), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-21), QamarXulqi (2018-06-17), rehanayaz (2018-06-18), rehanayaz2 (2018-06-19), sakigbest (2018-06-21), sarfraz786 (2018-06-17), Sunriser1 (2018-06-29), Unregistered (9), yulbang111 (2018-06-17), zulfiqar5564 (2018-06-17)

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    News ko follow karney ka trend trading ma kafi hai aur traders in k sath hi apni trade kartey hain aur profit making kartey hain. Forex mai time to time news milti rehti hai trading related lekin lazmi nahi k sari news helpful ho profit k liye. is liye jis news ka impact strong ho aur us ka source acha ho us pey hi trust karein baqi apna experience lazmi use karein sirf news pey dependent na rahein.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tayyabali For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 492 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)