+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352
Results 3,511 to 3,515 of 3515

Thread: Which news must be follow.

Junior Member shah11 is an unknown quantity at this point shah11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.20 USD
    Thanks
    The pound rose to the day’s highs on Thursday after data showing that UK retail sales outstripped forecasts in May as good weather and the Royal Wedding boosted consumer spending.

GBP/USD was up 0.49% to 1.3442 by 05:03 AM ET (09:03 AM GMT), from around 1.3396 ahead of the report.

UK retail sales jumped by a far larger-than-expected 1.3% in May, the Office for National Statistics said, while the figure for the previous month was revised up show a 1.8% increase.

2. Lamborghini
    Junior Member shah11 is an unknown quantity at this point shah11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.20 USD
    Thanks
    The Fed described the U.S. jobs market as “strong” and said economic activity had been rising at “a solid rate”.

The U.S. dollar index, which measures the greenback’s strength against a basket of six major currencies, was down 0.29% to 93.29.

Investors remained cautious as the Trump administration prepared to unveil $50bn worth of tariffs on Chinese goods – a move that Beijing has also warned will be met with retaliatory action.
    Sterling was also higher against the euro, with EUR/GBP sliding 0.25% to 0.8794 as investors awaited the conclusion of the European Central Bank’s policy meeting later in the day.
    Market participants were awaiting details on the ECB’s plans for winding up its huge bond-buying stimulus program. The central bank will also release its latest growth and inflation projections.

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Yes dear friend these news are very rare we must follow it and we get a huge profit because these news have many important role in trading,i am also following these news for opening a great trade.

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    News ko follow karney ka trend trading ma kafi hai aur traders in k sath hi apni trade kartey hain aur profit making kartey hain. Forex mai time to time news milti rehti hai trading related lekin lazmi nahi k sari news helpful ho profit k liye. is liye jis news ka impact strong ho aur us ka source acha ho us pey hi trust karein baqi apna experience lazmi use karein sirf news pey dependent na rahein.

6. Bitcoin
    Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Caught animals
    8 (more detail)
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,985 Times in 2,647 Posts
    forex ke business me trader ko woi news ko follow karna chahiye jo market me important hota hai,NFP ko bahut he bada news maana jaata hai aur kaafi important bhi hota hai esliye esme trader ko big news ke time market me hamesha he active rehna chahiye uske baad he wo esme ache se market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader jetna jada time deta hai uske liye utna he acha market me rehta hai.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

batool (Yesterday), danish555 (Yesterday), QamarXulqi (Yesterday), sarfraz786 (Yesterday), Unregistered (5), yulbang111 (Yesterday), zulfiqar5564 (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352