+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 492 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4918

Thread: Which news must be follow.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2012-02-01   11:46
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  503 USD

hello friends ..every where ..every body told must follow the news.. here evry hrs some news are publish so which news we must follow or not..me also try to follow it.. with this u must use the lowest leverage so u can gain more pips..
    this news for eur/usd,gbp/usd, usd/cad,eur/cad, and eur/aud..this pair are influenced by news very much.
    1.Intrest rate decissions by central banks,
    2.GDP
    3.Balance of Trade
    4.Unemployment data
    5.inflations
    6.Retails sales and manufacturing
    7.Business confidence
    8. consumer confidence
    with this news publish..above pair will moves to 50-100pips
    so must follow this news for get best result with ur stratagy.

2017-12-18   19:49
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

videshee mudra vyaapaar mein meree pyaaree, main vaastav mein maanata hoon ki yah vishesh khabaren bahut mahatvapoorn hain isalie yadi kisee bhee prakaar kee shaareerik is samaachaar ka upayog karate hue unake aakshep ka paalan karate hain. aapako adhik laabh praapt hota hai saath hee ur straitaajee ke saath aur kaee baar aap prabandhan ko vaastavik nukasaan. aur vaastavik samaachaar ka paalan karane ke saath-saath aap vaastavik bhaavanaon ko prabandhan kar sakate hain aur ovaratred ke spasht raaste par le sakate hain.

2018-07-08   08:38
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ke liye har news ko follow karna bahut he jaroori hai aur eske liye esme trader ko economic calendar ko download karna bahut he jaroori hai jisse trader ko aane wale har news aur event data ke baarein me pata ho aur wo market me ussi hisaab se apne orders ko close ya open kar sakein,esme NFP news ko market me sabse big har month bataya jaata hai.

2018-02-05   13:27
    Best answer #4

forex ke business me har news ka importance hota he hai,esme trader ko control me rehkar kaam karna hoga,news ka agar samajh nahi to aise time me trader ko market me trade nahi open karna chahiye,esme trader ko news se kaam karne ke liye market me fundamental analysis ko bhi learn karna hoga woi uske liye sabse acha rehta hai aur esme market bahut he volatile rehta hai.

2018-02-15   14:58
    Best answer #5

forex ke business me trader ko woi news ka follow karna chahiye jiska usse samajh ho,esme NFP aur rate decision ka news sabse bada rehta hai aur esme trader ko samajhne ke liye market me dhyaan dena hota hai,esme trader jetna jada acha analysis se chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko market me khud se learn karke he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo market me strong economy ke base par kaam kar sakta hai.

2018-09-04   18:19
    Best answer #6

all forex business related news must trader and trader follow the all updates of forex market and trader understand the forex news effects on market and trader must analysis the fundamentals issues and trader always touch with most effected market news and trader always watch the forex market most important news and trader clear the market analysis and follow the market current direction then he/she easily make their trading profitable and he/she win the forex market

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well actually I personally believe the technical analysis and currency pairs it is the best news for forex trading. This is very helpful news for froex trading. If you can do forex business you should follow this news. If we exchange Euro / usd, then we have to follow the European finance and financial news of the United States to start trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mubasher123 is on a distinguished road mubasher123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap k is post ki waja se hm jase new traders ko kafi rhnumaai milti h her trader ki apny apny rule h forex me zayda se zayda earning k lye experinc ka hoona lazmi h exprnc se hmari earning achi hogi hmy isky lye expernc trader se sekhna chahye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, like me, I believe the news seems very influential, can not immediately get experience, usually, when the press release is often positive, the query of the actual currency is actually the right value. Which may be part of the speculators in order to be able to help you find profits.

Banned complainfx is an unknown quantity at this point complainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used NFP messages because they could change the market trend. But most of the time I lost on this black Friday. But after the next moon, they will have the opportunity to recover my loose on the black Friday. But there are other news that can change the trend, which is the currency of the interest rate and the country's GDP and so on.

Banned kereneh is an unknown quantity at this point kereneh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer forexfactory.com, usually I will show on display :-) .. Non-farm employment NFP shows total payments for all employees other than agriculture, or indicates the availability of work outside the US farm ... 50-100 points Trade will be easier to get. We will wait for a week to trade.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now it's easier for us to get a country's economic news. A lot we can access to get new messages. I usually follow forex factory and daily fx messages. Where we can see the economic calendar what he will come up with as well as the influence of economic news

Junior Member maklum is an unknown quantity at this point maklum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear, I think the news is influential. I have a website that I use it to have an economic calendar and how much of the news in their statistics this news has affected the market. This is important because you can wait for this news to predict market volatility.

Junior Member kidsfx is on a distinguished road kidsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This message is very important for each currency pair. If we trade the euro / dollar, then we must follow the financial news of the European and British national finance to start trading. Follow our news to analyze your trading strategy and be able to achieve our decision. So if we want to get it then follow.

Junior Member carabia is an unknown quantity at this point carabia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a website that I use it to have an economic calendar and how much of the news in their statistics this news has affected the market. I even have a bookmark as well as a quick creation of Forex professional financial news calendar that you will verify the news can also customize your news time zone and explore the horrific impact of news.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    han g news be trading ka ek important hissa hotey ha kio ka jab be koi news aty ha tu market up ya down ki taraf kafi zaida movement kar jatey ha mujy tu har bar nuksan hi hota ha pata nhi kia masla ha mere sath

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 492 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)