+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 221 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2208

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2018-01-01   12:44
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I saw the same EU/USD graphs from differen brokers by same program called metatrader, but the candles look all different???? aren't they suppose to look the same since I see the same market but only by different brokers??? why is it different?
    . Har broker main movement ka thoda bahut farak hota hai aur graph Kabhi thoda bahut farak hota hai lekin aap usko samajh sakte ho Agar aapko karne demo Court mein kaam kar Chuke ho toh. Aapke liye Grapg ko samjn asan ho jata hai.

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #3

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

Member the magician is an unknown quantity at this point the magician's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every broker is not open or close by the same timezone..
    They use different timezone... Even I have some brokers who open
    1 hour early then any others.. and even a broker who creates two daily candle 4
    when market open for the first time of a week... it creates that candle after two or three hours

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ozail is on a distinguished road ozail's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear i know it because it`s difference between broker and broker and the company brokers need earning in forex and i trading with forex because i know it is the best broker market in world and i don`t like trading in other market the thing important you earn and benefit the company and company benefit you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gramon is an unknown quantity at this point gramon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    May be different brokers have different client base and so there may be some trades that are executed at their end, and so there may be slight different between candle stick patterns of different brokers.
    I also have the same thing, except maybe the main thing I also saw on the side of my own that I still feel a lot of the shortcomings of my self that I am physically very weak, and this gives the realization that I should have been aware of this, now I hope that forex is able to provide a good income

Senior Member gonesgo is an unknown quantity at this point gonesgo's Avatar
    Thanks
    you're right, they do differently, but in order to create better understanding of the chart. And it is also because of the timing at the same time they close it does not act..

Senior Member mahmudul hasan is an unknown quantity at this point mahmudul hasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, exactly, totally, but to create a better understanding of programming. In addition, there is a reason timing marketed the same time does not close

Senior Member zakirlove86 is an unknown quantity at this point zakirlove86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They are very different from each runner is not open, or it may be in the same time zone. Use a different time zone... Also, in fact, some of the corridors opened an hour early when in the world I love you... And also when the 2-3 hours. The result is a giant tent to create light 2 daily open market will be the main space every week. The light that create... If you stick to your strategy, it does not cause any problem.

Banned ndgnjjyrr34 is an unknown quantity at this point ndgnjjyrr34's Avatar
    Thanks
    Regularize if a contriver European, it strength be that you've seen these two terminals. The ordinal can descent that Issac Port, attending in the trading terminal Meta Monger 4.? a Durante illustration of two contrasting prices for the syn optical assemblage of cars and facilities for merchandising to buyers in Forex.

Senior Member mayabi is an unknown quantity at this point mayabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was different, because each operator is really, or perhaps in the same time slot. You use a different time zone. Perhaps I am an open agent broker, just grand 1 hour before and a few birth washes then virtually all broker - and exactly what he creates light as an industry wide open once in a week every day creates a wax after several hours. Therefore a big advantage will bring, if you follow the tactics almost all problems.

Senior Member dadananana is an unknown quantity at this point dadananana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexMarket View Post
    I don't know about that, i trade forex market with instaforex broker, this is a very good broker for traders who want to get a lot of advantage and opportunities to make money in the forex market.
    the first thing we should know that if you are still a beginner then i think it is not wise to only predict about the market movement, you should also analyze it so you will get the full view about where is the market gonna go

Senior Member vine77 is an unknown quantity at this point vine77's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe a different substances have different client base, and there may be a few processes to run their own arrival and so can be a little different candlestick models which relate to different players.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 221 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)