+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 221 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2208

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #3

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

2017-12-26   19:43
    Best answer #6

G aap sai keh rahe ho i agree with you, or maire khayal se aisa market k opening or closing time ki waja se hota hai, ,

Banned faisalishaq174 is an unknown quantity at this point faisalishaq174's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex brokers have completely different candle graph this is often right however the costs square measure identical its different as a result of each broker isn't open or within reach identical timezone . they use completely different timezone . even i even have some brokers who open one hour early then any

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member technoguy is on a distinguished road technoguy's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i don't think in metatrader all brokers have different candles stick chart they all have same candle stick chart maybe some little difference in setting otherwise all charts or same because all using metatrader 4 for doing work in market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Muhammad Mobeen is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Mobeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya question to mujhe samjh nhe aya ha.
    kyn k ya to trading sa related ha or mujhe abhi tak trading ka kuch bhe nahe pata ha.

Banned ath is an unknown quantity at this point ath's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do take note that some brokers offer different margin requirements for He has written many articles on Forex trading with a flair for Japanese candlestick

Member khjlprogram is on a distinguished road khjlprogram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han ji sir forex candle ka bht he faida hota hai ic me ham ko forex ki achi leanring or knowledge or os k sath ham ko forex ka experience cahheyea hota hai i like it mean candle style ager koi banda candle ko dehk kar trading karey toh kafi profit earn kar leta hia...

Senior Member mdmabrak2236 is an unknown quantity at this point mdmabrak2236's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This ofttimes is sure that lamp represent varies If or every merchant yes it happens, Currently state a lead of each and every traders opens on divide instance and he provides assemblage in tread with his entryway and movement. That why candles dissent but the couturier activeness livelihood the selfsame duplicate,,

Banned danis1234 is an unknown quantity at this point danis1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think in my point of view There are other kinds of candles like the heinki ahsi which can also be found on the metatrader 4 trading terminal.so it might happen that one broker is having faster server than the others, so the performance in the candlestick will also differ from one to another

Senior Member rupabd is an unknown quantity at this point rupabd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's maybe a different sailing you've seen here in these two terminals. Forex brokers have different candlestick charts is correct, but the prices are the same, and the case is closed for good prices and open at the right price. This is the reason that candles are different, but share prices remain the same.

Banned samianazir is on a distinguished road samianazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the candle chart is not a different to the broker to broker because all the chart & indicators are same & there indication is no different. May be there colors scheme is different to the broker wise. Other wise no different. So we can say that the candle or any indicators are perform the same direction or indicate the market same.

Senior Member naveedrock is an unknown quantity at this point naveedrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    i used to make trades with one broker from the start of my career, so i have no such experinece of the candle graph differential. yes i heared this from the traders and also my close friends. whats the reason behind it i dont know but this is not right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 221 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)