+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 221 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2018-01-01   12:44
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I saw the same EU/USD graphs from differen brokers by same program called metatrader, but the candles look all different???? aren't they suppose to look the same since I see the same market but only by different brokers??? why is it different?
    . Har broker main movement ka thoda bahut farak hota hai aur graph Kabhi thoda bahut farak hota hai lekin aap usko samajh sakte ho Agar aapko karne demo Court mein kaam kar Chuke ho toh. Aapke liye Grapg ko samjn asan ho jata hai.

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #3

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All brokers, so they are not opened or closed by the same time zone, that they are different, but use a different time zone, open an hour earlier in the others, I am a few when you make candles from the second individual when the market. And to have brokers open for the first time in a week, brokers create candles after 3 hours or 2. So, a big problem as long as you stay on your strategy, there is never a problem that happens to you. Maybe a different broker has a different computer edge, so there may be any trading executed on the end, so there might be an unequal violation between the stick light patterns of other brokers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex brokers have different candle charts, this is true, but the same price is different because each broker is not open or close to the same time zone .. They use different time zones. Even I have several brokers that open 1 hour earlier than others. That is the normal thing that happens, because they might take different data sources. As a simple illustration, two of the same car dealers, may provide different prices and facilities for buyers, that's what happens in forex in my opinion and this is better too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experts under the forex substitute area are attractive and also faster than carrying thinking. If a landing tries to determine which human you are serving actually find exchanging forex is almost related to free. Getting an ensemble runway under the fast basics of the islands is very important if you are in opposition. There is not so much difference in it and for the money generated by this we have to do a lot of hard work in this matter which is the main thing in it for a lot of money in it as well as a lot of hard work in this

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recommend that every forex trader who is just starting a forex business, must use a forex demo account to trade. A trader must ensure that he has a lot of skills and experience with demo trading before he has to choose to open a live account. However, there are other ways to do that. Technical analysis is easy to calculate what's important while technical services are becoming increasingly sophisticated and affordable. They are available to all independent Forex participants on their trading plans, the strategies applied and the time of the position continuation.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir i have no more knowledge and experience about that thing which you have to mentioned above but i am also trying hard to know about candle graph and become a good trader in the future and earn from this forum so i am also a hard worker of this forum.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-09-24), Connect009 (2018-10-30), Experttrader (2018-11-23), Farooq007 (2018-09-27), forexrunner (2018-09-25), gmails (2018-09-24), mehro (2018-09-30), Sakoon (2018-11-11), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think indeed in trading we must be able to follow trends and it will be very good, with us to follow then we will have the privilege of being able to profit, it is very important for a trader, it is the dream of all traders, so we must be able to analyze the market and decided to enter the market with a quick profit then everything would be fine. indeed, the people I love cannot stand alone personally in order to exchange foreign exchange just because we often get lost money. and we don't give good results at all in their name. this makes my loved ones hate every time I observe me personally before my personal screeen. However, I want to keep the industry going forward until I will get great results.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex strategies cannot be generalized to everyone. Every trader will have a different way, you have to find your own style. First you have to know exactly what type of trader you are, brokers, day traders or swing traders? By knowing these basic criteria, you will immediately want to try a number of strategies related to your personality, and finally you will adjust the strategy to better suit you. before entering into a real transaction, we are very motivated to use trial considerations for 3 weeks. this will make us quite ready to start dealing with real considerations. We know that currency trading companies are very dangerous companies so we have to make lots of arrangements to prevent threats and generate income.

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency can be quite massive, there are a large number of US dollars that we spend out there, besides we now have lots of brokers everywhere on the ground who might be out there, the volume of professionals dealing with it goes to a lot professional every time. Forex refers to trade and foreign trade, the proportion of these currencies occurring abroad. In order to succeed in Forex trading, you need extensive knowledge of exchange transactions. However, only about all the knowledge that changes will not help on land operations, a strategy for successful forex trading.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Shareholders can definitely deal with foreign exchange on the planet. Shareholders, seeing that people, places, in addition to organizations, may be able to transact from FX as long as they have enough personal investment capital for starters and are also smart enough to make dollars on these items. The way other people help make money in FX is usually a risky practice: that you bet that the importance of only one foreign exchange is relative to a different one. The currency market can be very large and contain large amounts of dollar currency trading that can be found and besides that there are many traders on the land that can be found, many stock traders who usually operate also cause many stock traders during the time.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The currency market can be very large and contain large amounts of dollar currency trading that can be found and besides that there are many traders on the land that can be found, many stock traders who usually operate also cause many stock traders during the time.
    Shareholders can definitely deal with foreign exchange on the planet. Shareholders, seeing that people, places, in addition to organizations, may be able to transact from FX as long as they have enough personal investment capital for starters and are also smart enough to make dollars on these items. The way other people help make money in FX is usually a risky practice: that you bet that the importance of only one foreign exchange is relative to a different one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 221 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)