+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 221 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex candle graph is differed from broker to broker?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-12   12:18
    Best answer #1

haan aisa hota hai mene dekha nhi hai pr hota bhi hai to mjhe lagta hai ki bhut kam differance hota hai or aisa q hota hai iske bare me mjhe koi bhi idea nhi hai.

2018-01-27   17:37
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1314 USD

I think it is the a different way, is gotten from the cost, forex dealer offer diverse cost between sets, I don't know why yet it might be a result of the server, nothing need to do with the spread reason cost being shown isn't after the price(asked cost) yet an offer value one

2018-01-27   19:39
    Best answer #3

yeh baat main ney bhi note ki hai aor main khud yeh dekh kar heiran reh gaya tha kay forex trading main agar main instaforex main gold ka graph open kiya hai aor gold ki price jo hai wo show ho rahi hai 1325 aor phir main exness broker ko open kiya to wahan gold ki price ko check kiya ti gold ki price wahan per 1329 show ho rahi thi main khud pareshan ho gaya ab yeh different kyun hai iska muje bhi nahi pata.

2017-12-18   02:08
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you. Every broker has difference in their prices. I don't know that what is the reason but I think brokers should not do this and they should use the same ask and buy price. But I don't know that why brokers do this and spread is also different on all brokers.

2018-02-22   21:40
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

ni bhia difference ni hota hn bass thora sa oper neche hota hn vo zyada tr is lie hota hn jo jo broker spread kam charge krtey hn vo market ko hota hn sa change kr detey hn ye scaming me bhi ata hn lekin zyada farak ni hota

2017-12-18   03:28
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1707 USD

bhia zyada differnece ni hota hn bass 10 pip tk difference hota hnv o bhi is lie hota hn kuch ke kuch broker spread zyada cut krtey hn jo ke oska comision hota hn jisko bohat log scam kehtey hn broker ka

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, I think the reason is the digital number after the coma you can find 4 and 5 and the load and closing time is also important, I intend to open a broker at 10:10 GMT on Monday and another one at 10:02 etc. This respect makes the difference between but the stealing price is always the same on eurusd and you can find several different points in other couples between 1-5 points to 10pip yes you are right you can always see different between the market chart from broker to one. so if we trade with a good plan its dough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia zyada difference ni hota hn ha market start hone ke kuch broker 2 am pr open krdetey hn kuch log 3 am pr open krtey hn osse candel me thora difference ata hn but zyaada difference ni ata hn but me apko batao ke spread ki vaja se candel difference ho jati hn bass
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-23), boy31477 (2017-09-22), incomejobs (2017-09-24), kanita (2017-09-25), munibkhan (2017-09-24), zahid2016 (2017-09-28)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think that it can even be another candle that you saw there in those 2 terminals.. There are other kinds of candles like the heinki ahsi which can also be found on the metatrader 4 trading terminal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

takabo (2017-09-24)

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,251 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't nothing about the Candle stick graph not only one graph i completely unaware of all of these graph and I will try my best to learn much as possible to be a good trader with full time job because I really need it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure dear you have right you can see other graph in other broker and this back to the new week open

And you can found this problem if you use big frame more than 1 hour

So if you need clear solution and clear frame to fixed this problem you need to work in 1 h frame
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right, you always see different charts for the intermediate market and I think you can find 4 and 5 at opening and closing are very important, I mean you can find a broker after the digital zombie number is opened from 10:30 EST on Monday and other 10: 2 am these results make the difference between the charts but always the same price in EUR / theft etc. USD you can find different places between 1-point pairs 5 to 10 PIPS

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

aceng (2017-09-01)

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex candle graph is different because every broker belong to different part of the world and most brokers have different opening and closing time of the platform and so does the candles of the broker and that is why I use brokers that often close their platform when market close as it helps you track you candle chart with detail and it often helps you define the stops below or above the day close candle.

Junior Member arslanansari is an unknown quantity at this point arslanansari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yess you are right they doing different but its for making better understanding of chart. And also there is reson of timming in the same time they r not closing there trad......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to arslanansari For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2017-08-30)

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    nae bilkul be nhi candle stick chart har broker ma same ti same hota ha is ma kisi be kisam ki changing nhi hotey ha kio ka zaida tar broker ma sirf digits ka farak ajata ha is ka ilawa kuch be nhi hota ha broker ma changing

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2017-08-30), sufiyan22 (2017-08-29)

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    . With physical demand estimated at only $ 15.2 billion per year, it is possible for wholesalers or investors to influence the price of silver either positively or negatively. The sudden collapse of the dollar will create a global economic turmoil as investors rush to other currencies, such as the euro, or other assets such as gold, silver or other commodities. The best way to invest your money because it is through American eagle dollar coins, free gold, gold coins, and silver coins.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rarabudig For This Useful Post:

almont (2017-08-31), maksibanu (2017-08-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 221 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)