+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Where can I find good stock trading software?

Junior Member robertpips is an unknown quantity at this point robertpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've been trying different EA, software and forex signals over the last two years. Most of them are crap and a loss of money and time.

I need to automatize my trades, due to my lack of time… and discipline But at the same time I don't dare to leave a robot 100% hands free on my live account specially with the last unexpected news on EUR/USD around the corner.
    I need also an automatic update with some forex trader service that could produce signals and reacts to changes in the market.

A friend send me information about some new software,that combines both. I thought it would be a new member of my crappy forex robots collection, but to the moment I've been trying it for three weeks and got 81% profit with 19% drawdown. I still need to find out if it is consistent, but lets see.

Here is the link in case you want to try it too: http://57db40re88obu1c1agglt0qjix.ho...id=FOREXFORUMS
    Would appreciate if you send me your feedback to evaluate the product better.

Good luck and good pips!
    Robert

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    searce the net..you will...I saw it at youtube videos and it really help me a lot regarding this topic, Forex is the answer to your question ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can develop custom built software by using modules available on java open source web site. Just google for the same. In fact, softwares like Amibroker, Ninja trader, metastock trader and quant software are built only for professional use. They virtually offer all flexibilities that you can possibly imagine. Just try to buy one of those.

Junior Member sendbad112 is an unknown quantity at this point sendbad112's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Real-Time Stock Trading Software, Oz Scanner, is exclusively available with the best day trading software platform, RealTick software If you wish to use the Oz Scanner with your stock trading software, please contact RealTick or your stock trading broker and request that they add it to your service. There is only a $20 monthly charge to use the software with RealTick so it is very affordable.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you mean stock trading software? Is stock exchange same like Forex? No i have some experience of that. Fore is more simple than stock
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must use the dedicated forex trading software by your forex brokers. You can find it on your broker's webpage or from google search. Most of the forex brokers use mt4 or sometimes mt5. Etoro uses their own trading platform. But i think mt4 is the best among these items. You should try this.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Hi all, Ive been trading stocks for a little over a year but Ive only been guessing the direction of stocks and have had mixed results, I hear that professional traders often use custom built software to find trades. Im hunting around the place, does anyone know where I can find anything like this? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Your host can use the latest platform from your broker that MT5,
    a new platform that can help you conduct a transaction you do, MT5 has been a lot of updates on the MT4 brother, if you are still unsure of my opinion please ask again with the other members, thank you very much hopefully help you

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lg_pkl For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hallow froend I dont think that this is a forum of any stock here we discuss about the forex and this is also not a good section to post your post like these. Please find appropriate place to post your query. Thanks

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In market lot of software available but no one give the best result if you want result then trade manually and trade after experience in starting you can not get much good result but after some time you get best result you want.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is a lots of software develper in the market now days and most of the software can be used for forex and others money market , the only different are forex is 2 way market but share is not

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast