+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Software?

Senior Member eh6fctn is an unknown quantity at this point eh6fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading software are software which are using a traders for forex trading. these software a specially creat for forex trading. which help to traders for forex trading. two version of forex trading software are mt4 ant mt5 are available. mt4 is old version and mt5 is a new version of forex trading software. mt5 has more features but mostly people use mt4 because it is simple to use and has a basic requirement for forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na tu start sa hi metra trader 4 he use kiya hai dera . our trading ka liya Mara favorite software bhi meta tarder 4 he hai . is pa working karna mujhe bht asan lagta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloch.bhai is on a distinguished road bloch.bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i aways use metatrader 4 becouse it was very easy to use amd i am cimfortable with it there are many trading software but metatrader 4 is very popular and higher than all softwares

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading business for need trading software. And good trading for best trading software is metatrader4. This trading software is very popular in forex market, and most of forex trader doing trade on the MT4 trading software. So it is for now i doing trade on the MT4 trading software in forex market.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have continually used mt4 as a platform otherwise you will say commerce code as i started with it and still trade with it as i realize it comfy and simple to trade with mt4, alternative traders conjointly use ninja, recurrence and plenty of alternative commerce platform......................

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the Forex trading market one is the most popular and very good trading software is meta trader 4 and it is very stable in the market for trading and most popular also,its commands are very good and very use full for every trade in the trading business of online market in Forex.

Senior Member simon12 is an unknown quantity at this point simon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I most definitely really worth the money rather than relying on changes in the computer program, resulting in an easy degree. This is a complete collection of prose. This time, the option is under control

Member kramatsubhani is an unknown quantity at this point kramatsubhani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use always MT5 . becasue MT4 is old version. That;s why I use MT5. I ilke to use MT5.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by extraordinaryboy View Post
    i am trader in the forex trading market and i love this business because it give me a lot of money,i trade with the meta trader 4 in the forex trading market and it is very easy to use for me and with this platform i make many of good trades in some seconds and make many profits daily.
    meta trader 4 is the most popular and widely used trading soft ware world wide. the maximum trader used to trade with mt4. the broker also select the mt4 for their official trading platform. their are other trading platform too like mt5, multi terminal etc but they are not become so popular yet.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Must be know the best using of forex trading software for how to use properly for this software in successive to forex must be know the best using of forex trading software for how two use properly for this software in successive to forex who can know the trading software successfully its to help full for trading and it is help to success in the forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)