on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Software?

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.75 USD
    Thanks
    who can know the trading software successfully its to help full for trading and it is help to success the Forex busines,

2. Lamborghini
    Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    96 USD
    Thanks
    For my trading i trade with lof of trading softwares but remain fail until i choose to trade on mt4 so my vote is with this platform and now a days its best for trading and mojority of traders choose this one to trade, There are many brokage houses who did not prefer to this one they use other professional charting softwares to trade.

Senior Member sammy is an unknown quantity at this point sammy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    551.4 USD
    Thanks
    the best trading software is i think metatrader 4 or popularly known as mt4. i trade in this terminal and it is really cool. there also is mt5 but i havent tried that out. you can try any of them to trade live or demo.

Member PTTLegend is an unknown quantity at this point PTTLegend's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.3 USD
    Thanks
    That right, trading software that you mention maybe something like MT4 that help trader watch, calculating and decide to their trade, about MT4 I think it is good enough, also we wouldn't use all of it's function so I didn't use MT5

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.3 USD
    Thanks
    I think that the best trading software is the metatrader 4, probably because I'm too familiar with metatrader 4, in my opinion its consumer easier, and has enough features complete

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.35 USD
    Thanks
    I trade with lof of trading softwares but remain fail until i choose to trade on mt4 so my vote is with this platform and now a days its best for trading and mojority of traders choose this one to trade.The best trading software is i think metatrader 4 or popularly known as mt4.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.75 USD
    Thanks
    the must be know the best using of Forex trading software for how two use properly for this software successive to Forex.

Member hichamoiv is an unknown quantity at this point hichamoiv's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.35 USD
    Thanks
    Now a day trading software is held by sector i. beaucoup society are curious of new software due to work esiest Thire

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    47.7 USD
    Thanks
    There are so many top quality softwares available for stock market trading. Prominent ones are pro-trader, ninja, trade station, amibroker, meta trader, quote tracker and even omni trader as you have mentioned. Almost any kind of algorithm can be programmed with the softwares mentioned above. If you are looking for further high level programming facilities, you can use adaptive modelling software and trading solutions software which facilitate genetic algorithms and artificial neural networks. Success rate has got nothing to do with the software. It is the ability to analyze data structure and create adaptice algorithms that matter in trading.

11. Bitcoin
    Junior Member nymukta is an unknown quantity at this point nymukta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD
    Thanks
    Nice question. It's always very tough to choose the best one. But choosing the best one will certainly lead you to your goal.

I used M4 and M5. To best honest I prefer M5. To me It's the best one I've ever used. It has a few additional advantages those are not really available in M4 or whatever. I hope you guy will clearly be able to track the additional features. So i would recommend you to try M5.

Have a nice time.

+ Reply to Thread