+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Trading Software?

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to trade the dow jones efficiently you have to master the dow jones index history , moves , movers and major moves , this would happen only if you tried your best to understand every move in it
    no matter which software you will use , the software is an assisting tool that wouldnt differ a lot which one you are going to use for it, just try your best to make master the market not the software.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    The mt4 so fir is the best trading software i have come across and there is no other software that can beat it when trading you come to realise that it is much easier to navigate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ghulam Mustafa is an unknown quantity at this point Ghulam Mustafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 is the best Forex/day trading software. I don't like automatic trading software.

Banned pkd8915 is an unknown quantity at this point pkd8915's Avatar
    Thanks
    Multicharts trading platform is an award winning. It is helpful for trading purposes. Whether you need day trading software or you invest for longer periods. Forex trading needs some softwere.

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For your forex trade you use mt4 and mt5 software.but i think mt4 is the best because mt4 is very easy for trade and you also easily trade your forex account and you also see news in news event thank you

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yah i started with it and still trade with it as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja.

Member tharaka17 is on a distinguished road tharaka17's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep.I have never used MT5.But I love MT4.I think this is a really good software.I never need to check other software because this is the best software which can help me.So I can control this well.It is easy and fast.Good luck brothers.

Junior Member annn2060i is an unknown quantity at this point annn2060i's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the manul trade is best than the automed cuz the expert advisor will make u abig profit but lose all that in one trade i love the manul trade or strtigic

Junior Member nymukta is an unknown quantity at this point nymukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice question. It's always very tough to choose the best one. But choosing the best one will certainly lead you to your goal.

I used M4 and M5. To best honest I prefer M5. To me It's the best one I've ever used. It has a few additional advantages those are not really available in M4 or whatever. I hope you guy will clearly be able to track the additional features. So i would recommend you to try M5.

Have a nice time.

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are so many top quality softwares available for stock market trading. Prominent ones are pro-trader, ninja, trade station, amibroker, meta trader, quote tracker and even omni trader as you have mentioned. Almost any kind of algorithm can be programmed with the softwares mentioned above. If you are looking for further high level programming facilities, you can use adaptive modelling software and trading solutions software which facilitate genetic algorithms and artificial neural networks. Success rate has got nothing to do with the software. It is the ability to analyze data structure and create adaptice algorithms that matter in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)