+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Software?

Banned nayeem mahfujur is on a distinguished road nayeem mahfujur's Avatar
    Thanks
    The measures specify the particular time at which particular types of amounts are translated into Australian currency. The table below contains examples of the more commonly used specific translation rules. For details of exchange rates applicable at specific times, refer to the foreign exchange rates listing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tanujsoni is an unknown quantity at this point tanujsoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i mt4 is best every example and every screenshot provided in this forum are of mt4 that means most of the people uses it....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anems is an unknown quantity at this point anems's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know enough about these things trading software, I think the two most important software is MT4 and MT5. Mt4 is requested in the forum but I still do not know as I use it. I ask you to let me know how it works these two software.

Senior Member umarmsg is an unknown quantity at this point umarmsg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudsind View Post
    i have always used mt4 as a platform or you can say trading software as i started with it and still trade with it as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja, currenex and many other trading platform

If you want to start as a Forex trader then it is very simple. You need to open a spread betting account and fund it with how much money you want to invest in Forex trading.

Member mamony is an unknown quantity at this point mamony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah dear, I agree with your brain. I see how much it goes. I have been experience more from this thread. but i think manual is best.

Banned shohankst9 is an unknown quantity at this point shohankst9's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is a good business.i have always used mt4 as a platform or you can say trading software as i started with it and still trade with it as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja, currenex and many other trading platform.So please try it.Thank you...............................................

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are so umpteen top character softwares free for lumber market trading. Spectacular ones are pro-trader, ninja, trade rank, amibroker, meta bargainer, iterate tracker and plane omni merchandiser as you individual mentioned. Nearly any kindly of formula can be programmed with the softwares mentioned above. If you are looking for encourage utmost destroy programing facilities, you can use adaptive modelling software and trading solutions software which serve transmitted algorithms and unreal system networks. Success rank has got zilch to do with the software. It is the noesis to psychoanalyze aggregation artefact

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है कि यह विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात है. हर शरीर पता किया जा सकता है कि सबसे अच्छा व्यापार सॉफ्टवेयर और किया जाना चाहिए पता है कि कैसे दिन के कारोबार के लिए ट्रेडिंग सॉफ्टवेयर का उपयोग कर सकते हैं करना चाहिए. अगर किसी भी एक ट्रेडिंग सॉफ्टवेयर का उपयोग कर सकते हैं ठीक से वह पूर्ण सफलता आसानी से हो सकता है. तो मुझे लगता है के रूप में ट्रेडिंग सॉफ्टवेयर है व्यापारी के लिए पूरी मदद तो हर शरीर / व्यापार सॉफ्टवेयर के बारे में पता करने के लिए किया जाना चाहिए सभी व्यापारी ठीक है और यह विदेशी मुद्रा कारोबार में अपनी सफलता के लिए सही ढंग से उपयोग करते हैं.

Member Samee01 is an unknown quantity at this point Samee01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well there are many good softwares like mt4, mt5, omnitrader are out there.. But the thing is different kind of person uses different types of software actually it depends on one's using. Before that adequate lesson about forex is necessary.

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one must be know the best using of Forex trading software for how two use properly for this software in successive to Forex .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)