+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Software?

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading on software is not very much profitable as thinking the beginners. Try to understand the manually trading if you want to earn sufficient profit. Learn about it and practice on the demo account first if you want to earn the profit. this is very useful for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faisal waheed is on a distinguished road faisal waheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mere khyal main sb se acha software mt4 hai, kiun k usey samjhna or is main oder lgana or close krna bohat easy hai. mt4 apni simplicity ki wja se sb se zyada use kiya jata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shoaib Mushtaq is an unknown quantity at this point Shoaib Mushtaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot to kafi hain but best konsa ha kase pata lage ga inki khasusiat kahan sa pata lagti hain ?

Member zobeda is an unknown quantity at this point zobeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the most important thing forex trading. Everyone has the best trading software and trading software for business users should be aware of how it should be known. If someone can use trading software can easily correct a total success. So I think that commercial software is to help traders make every body / me know how to properly use each merchant and appropriate commercial software business for success in the foreign exchange market.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never use the trading software. I prefer to trade manually it is very easy and profitable job. If you are learned and know how to trade then you can as much as you desire the profit from the trading. Software is not safe trading. it is also risky.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sweety sania View Post
    trading software is a software which use a trader for trade.
    i think manual trading is the best way to trade, relying too much on softwares for trading with real money wont serve you any good. it will eat away all your money. now the choice is upto you.
    I think there are many thing we can use today. Most of trader in the world use Metatrader as their main platform. I know some software which can we use as platform, but metatrader are the best i think. I use Jtrader, but the installation are more difficult. I know champion platfrom, but the requirement to use that platform are really high. So, the best one are metatrader.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    to trade the dow jones efficiently you have to master the dow jones index history , moves , movers and major moves , this would happen only if you tried your best to understand every move in it
    no matter which software you will use , the software is an assisting tool that wouldnt differ a lot which one you are going to use for it, just try your best to make master the market not the software.

Member sweety sania is an unknown quantity at this point sweety sania's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading software is a software which use a trader for trade.
    i think manual trading is the best way to trade, relying too much on softwares for trading with real money wont serve you any good. it will eat away all your money. now the choice is upto you.

Banned jefricha is an unknown quantity at this point jefricha's Avatar
    Thanks
    to firmly trade the dow jones efficiently you have got to firmly master the dow jones index history, moves, movers and major moves, this would happen merely if you do in fact tried the best to grasp each move in it
    in spite of that software you'll use, the software is an assisting tool that wouldnt differ plenty that one you're going to firmly use for it, simply strive the best to help make master the market not the software.

Junior Member chunmamy is an unknown quantity at this point chunmamy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading software is very necessary for trading. I guess all pretty much the same just perpedaan on features that are used in for example trade pair trading software trading each different and do not forget to also determine the trading broker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)