+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Trading Software?

Member hichamoiv is an unknown quantity at this point hichamoiv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now a day trading software is held by sector i. beaucoup society are curious of new software due to work esiest Thire

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the must be know the best using of Forex trading software for how two use properly for this software successive to Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mimunaislam is an unknown quantity at this point mimunaislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with lof of trading softwares but remain fail until i choose to trade on mt4 so my vote is with this platform and now a days its best for trading and mojority of traders choose this one to trade.The best trading software is i think metatrader 4 or popularly known as mt4.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the best trading software is the metatrader 4, probably because I'm too familiar with metatrader 4, in my opinion its consumer easier, and has enough features complete

Member PTTLegend is an unknown quantity at this point PTTLegend's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That right, trading software that you mention maybe something like MT4 that help trader watch, calculating and decide to their trade, about MT4 I think it is good enough, also we wouldn't use all of it's function so I didn't use MT5

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best trading software is i think metatrader 4 or popularly known as mt4. i trade in this terminal and it is really cool. there also is mt5 but i havent tried that out. you can try any of them to trade live or demo.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    For my trading i trade with lof of trading softwares but remain fail until i choose to trade on mt4 so my vote is with this platform and now a days its best for trading and mojority of traders choose this one to trade, There are many brokage houses who did not prefer to this one they use other professional charting softwares to trade.

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    who can know the trading software successfully its to help full for trading and it is help to success the Forex busines,

Member arpanet88 is an unknown quantity at this point arpanet88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading software is a software which use a trader for trade. there are manty kind of trading software. but mt4 is the boss of all software.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not recommend using a robot to trade, better use manual techniques to get maximum results. There have been many traders are losing the investment in using the software

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)