बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Software?

Member deep thought is a name known to all deep thought is a name known to all deep thought is a name known to all deep thought is a name known to all deep thought is a name known to all deep thought is a name known to all deep thought's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29.80 USD
    Thanks

Trading Software?

What is the best trading software for day trading the Dow Jones Industrial Index? I heard Omnitrader is good but don't know whether or not to get it. Any derivative traders out there?
    What king of success rate do you get with software? Are you better off just going on instinct? Is there a better trading company than tradindex as I find the site too slow for closing trades. The spreads are too wide.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!!
    Thanks

2. Lamborghini
    Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    248.42 USD
    Thanks
    I think that it is the most important matter of Forex trading . Every body should be know that the best trading software and should be know that how can be use the trading software for day trading . If any one can use the trading software properly he can be success full easily. So i think as the trading software is help full for trader so every body / all trader should be know about the trading software properly and use it correctly for his success in the Forex business.
    No risk no gain.

Member sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind will become famous soon enough sudsind's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    296.15 USD
    Thanks
    i have always used mt4 as a platform or you can say trading software as i started with it and still trade with it as i find it comfortable and easy to trade with mt4, other traders also use ninja, currenex and many other trading platform

Member sony69 is an unknown quantity at this point sony69's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.00 USD
    Thanks
    I through that the its very important to know the Forex trading for
    must be know the best using of Forex trading software for how two use properly for this software in successive to Forex .
    Who can know the trading software successfully its to help full for trading and it is help to success in the Forex business.

Banned sgiant is an unknown quantity at this point sgiant's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    197.70 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mhiel View Post
    How does MT4 differ from Mt5? what are the advantages and disadvantages of both software?
    I myself have not used the MT5, maybe there will be other members who will answer it. So far, I still faithfully uses mt4.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    160.50 USD
    Thanks
    Of the most powerful trading platform is trading platform because it is the latest mt5 between platforms as well as the currency in which all indicators

Senior Member sammy is an unknown quantity at this point sammy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    551.40 USD
    Thanks
    i think manual trading is the best way to trade, relying too much on softwares for trading with real money wont serve you any good. it will eat away all your money. now the choice is upto you.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117.60 USD
    Thanks
    Does anybody know of a free trading software that i can use? I am pretty new at forex and don't want to spend money for now. Maybe later.

Banned sgiant is an unknown quantity at this point sgiant's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    197.70 USD
    Thanks
    I do not recommend using a robot to trade, better use manual techniques to get maximum results. There have been many traders are losing the investment in using the software

11. Fb
    Member arpanet88 is an unknown quantity at this point arpanet88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.80 USD
    Thanks
    trading software is a software which use a trader for trade. there are manty kind of trading software. but mt4 is the boss of all software.

+ Reply to Thread