+ Reply to Thread
Page 614 of 649 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 ... LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 6482

Thread: If you trust any indicator 100% what will happen?

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are 100% right about this. newbie traders oftenmake the mistake of trusting indiators. the dont realise that indicators work by seeing the market but not vice versa, means market has no need to follow them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member heartily is an unknown quantity at this point heartily's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my families although hates forex cause they think that i am wasting time here without doing my study but i am glad to say that my friends are appriciatew me to do the forex because they are same as me that they wants to earn money besides study

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakermane is an unknown quantity at this point fakermane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indicator is actually always Correct and will never wrong to calculate Data in the Chart but the problem is that the way Trader using it. Trusting 100% on Indicator is not bad at all as long as you know the Function of it..

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmm2013 View Post
    I do not think there is something 100% because trading in foreign currency all depends on expectations and there is nothing definite, because we can not know what will happen but we are trying to expect only
    yes im agree with you we cannot depend on any thing 100% because we face surprise all day from the market and the indicator or our strategy may be not strong enough to face this change but we do our best and try to predict the market good

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my opinion i don't really think we can get an indicators with 10 percent because as far as forex investment is concerned nothing is guaranty so we only try our best so i think i will like to advise all trader never to invest the money you know you can not afford to lose in the forex investment thats my advise

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I trust any indicator 100% then it will indicate my foolishness. In the Forex we can use some indicator when we think it is running well and when we find that it is running with profit. But we should not depend on them 100%. We should be dependent on the analysement and the real time news.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whatever signals we get from any indicator, no matter how good that indicator is there remains still chances of its going wrong and so we need to decide to act on that signal in light of other analysis we did.

Member ashikrobi is an unknown quantity at this point ashikrobi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i think it's not good practice to pay complete trust on any particular indicator because indicator sometimes fail to indicate the right result. there are many indicator that are commercial but i think they are also not completely trust able because no one can give you any indicator that can make constant profit for only 100$
    Success needs patience.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't trust 100% in any indicator. Because i know if i can trust 100% in a indicator then i can loss lot of money on trading time. I think nobody can't trust on it. 100% trusting in indicator is very risky for this business.

Senior Member natasha is an unknown quantity at this point natasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not trusting on any if the indicator and i think that nobody should be believing on them we just need to be having a good fundamental analysis and we just need to be having a good analysis and need good experience in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 614 of 649 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 612 613 614 615 616 624 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)